Download Free Zvuk for PC- Windows 10, Mac
Install Zvuk for PC app on Windows and macOS PCs and listen and browse Music from the Library and choose from also pre-existing Playlist that are provided by the app
Zvuk: Music Offline is regarded as one of the best apps in Music & Audio category. With it’s simple to use and easy to navigate UI, Zvuk: Music Offline has got huge popularity among the android users. It has got over 10,000,000+ installations with an exceptional rating of 3.9 stars from the users.
What is Zvuk PC app
Zvuk is the only independent music service in Russia and the CIS. We have been providing access to legal music since 2007. All revenues we share with copyright holders, such as Universal Music Group, Sony Music, Warner Music Group, and many independent labels.
The Platform’s Catalog includes a variety of music: pop, rock, Russian rap, chanson, disco, trance, techno, blues, metal, jazz, hip-hop, classical music, and soundtracks — you can find any genre in the corresponding playlist. People listen to the app in Russia, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, the Republic of Belarus, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Ukraine.
When you purchase a subscription, payment is made from your iTunes account. The subscription is renewed automatically, but you can always disable it in your iTunes account settings. Your subscription will be automatically renewed a day before the end of the current period for a period similar to the previous one. If you purchase a subscription during the trial period, its unused portion is canceled.
Download Zvuk app on Windows and Mac
- To Start, install BlueStacks or NoxPlayer in PC
- Then Launch BlueStacks on PC
- Once BlueStacks is opened, click the My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Zvuk: Music Offline You will see search results for Zvuk for Windows. Just tap Install to install it
- Then you’ll be asked to log in with your Google account. So you can download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for the installation of the app