Install free Zillow app on PC – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Get the Zillow app on PC and start listing or finding new properties using your PC. I will be telling you in this article on how to download the app on PC
Zillow for PC app, A brief Intro
On Zillow for Windows, it’s free to list a home for sale by owner or agent and to list a property for rent. Zillow’s online and mobile search tools, including its smartphone app, let users search for a property and view estimated property values for free, too.
The real estate domain has long occupied a prominent place on the web and in the app stores. Today, there’s a lot of speculation that real estate websites and mobile apps might one day replace agents and brokers completely. This may sound a bit disturbing if you’re a real estate agent who hasn’t already gone digital. On the other hand, real estate mobile app development is something that agents can invest in to keep pace with the times.
No wonder interest in real estate app development has reached its highest point ever. According to a Report by the National Association of Realtors, 73 percent of homebuyers use a phone, tablet, website, or app in their search. New real estate apps are constantly emerging on the market. So what started this revolution in the real state industry?
The Answer: Zillow and TruliaThey’re the ones who have transformed the housing market and made the home buying process more transparent.
Originally, neither of these companies were in the business of selling homes (instead, they sold advertising to real estate agents). This enabled them to provide more insight and transparency in the housing market compared to trade associations and housing industry establishments like the NAR.
Despite Zillow’s earlier statements that they would never sell real estate, they’ve taken the first step toward the selling side of the business. In 2018, Zillow announced its Instant Offers program. This program enables sellers in specific markets to get offers from investors.
Soon after that, Zillow PC app became an investor itself and bought some homes. At the end of 2018, Zillow acquired Mortgage Lenders of America (MLoA). Zillow has gone a long way, from showing buyers homes to actually purchasing homes. Now they’re all set to finance home purchases.
- 3D Home Tours so you can picture yourself in a home and narrow down which houses to visit in person
- Self Tour for Zillow-owned homes, with no appointment and no pressure. Stop by when it’s convenient and unlock the door with the app
- Zestimate, the industry-leading independent home valuation tool, calculated daily
- Robust filters for school districts, views, pricing, pets, HOAs, and more
- Easier co-shopping: Tag your favorite home features and share your favorites to coordinate your search with a partner or roommate
- Push notifications to let you know when houses come to market have a sale pending or drop in price
- Neighborhood details including restaurants, grocery stores, parks, and coffee shops
- Easy access to Premier Agents, local real estate experts who meet the platform’s bar for quality customer service
How to Install Zillow app on Windows and Mac
- You will be needing an Android emulator on your PC, Download BlueStacks
- Now click on the .exe file of the emulator and wait for the software to completely install
- Open the PlayStore app from the Home Screen of the emulator
- Search for the Zillow app, and Locate it
- Click on the install button to get the app on your PC