Table of Contents
Download the YouTube Studio app your PC. Check out your latest stats, respond to comments, upload custom video thumbnail images, schedule videos, and get notifications so you can stay connected and productive from anywhere
What is the YouTube Studio PC app?
If you’re serious about creating and managing a channel on YouTube, you need tools to organize your growing library, respond to comments, check your analytics, etc. With that in mind, your channel has access to YouTube Studio, both from a web browser when working on a computer, and an app for iOS and Android when on a phone or tablet
Firstly, in the YouTube Studio for PC application, users are able to keep up with the statistics of their videos. You can see real-time video views, the number of thumbs up and down, the video’s comments, and more. In comments, there are features that allow you to have full comment moderation control. With analytics, you can see the trend of video views over a course of a week, month, three months, a year, and overall. In terms of video creation, you can edit titles, the description, tags, and more.
With YouTube Capture built-in to the application, you are able to upload videos with 40 or 60 fps. Also, as a way of benefiting the continued creative inspiration for YouTube content creators, there is a beta feature known as “Tip Jar”. This feature allows users to give money to YouTube Partners, individuals who are able to make money from video views and engagement through the placement of advertisements in the video. If you are going to make use of YouTube Creator, chances are you are or at least know who a YouTube partner is.
What does it Offer?
Since YouTube Studio for Windows is specific for individual channels, it allows you to manage multiple YouTube channels at a time. All you need to do is to switch channels. And if your YouTube channels are in different Google accounts, you can always swap your Google accounts as well.
You can switch your account either before or after launching the Studio. Once you log in to your YouTube account, just like you did while locating the YouTube Studio, click on the picture menu on your account and click Switch account to select your preferred YouTube channel. The process is pretty much the same while in the YouTube Studio.
If you want to upload a video, be it something funny your cat just did, an in depth analysis of a particular subject, and anything in between, chances are you’ll be thinking about YouTube. As of May 2019, more than 500 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute. That’s a staggeringly huge amount.
Information about your latest video: It shows your latest video, along with important stats like views, average view duration, and watch time. From there, you can opt to “Go to Video Analytics” to see a full version of your video’s analytics.
- Recent subscribers: Your dashboard also allows you to see recent subscribers that have opted to follow your channel in the last 28 days.
- News: The YouTube Studio dashboard even provides you with a news section that provides users with valuable industry news.
- Creator Insider: Looking for YouTube tech updates? The Creator Insider section keeps you up to date on bug fixes, tech updates, and more on the platform.
- Channel analytics: The Analytics section of your dashboard gives you an overview of current subscribers, watch time, views, top videos, and more. It also provides a link to the full analytics page so that you can dive into your data.
- Ideas for you: YouTube has gone so far as to provide an “Ideas for You” section, which gives you valuable tips on how to make your next video a hit.
How to Install the YouTube Studio app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks and NoxPlayer.
- Run the Exe file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator on your PC.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen.
- Search for the YouTube Studio app and click on the install button.
- Log in using your Google ID to start the download process.
You can also use the YouTube Studio app on your smartphone.