Table of Contents
- 1 What is Xfinity Stream For PC
- 2 Some Pros of Xfinity Stream For PC
- 3 Cons
- 4 Requirements to use Xfinity Stream for PC
- 5 How to install the Xfinity Stream App on PC/Laptop
- 6 Why install the Xfinity Stream for PC?
- 7 Download Officially
- 8 FAQs
- 8.1 Is streaming TV on Xfinity App free?
- 8.2 How much is the cost per Month?
- 8.3 Is the Xfinity app on the Firestick?
- 8.4 What Devices can play Xfinity Stream For PC
- 8.5 IS the App Compatible with Windows 10 And macOS
- 8.6 Is it safe to download Xfinity Stream on PC?
- 8.7 What is the best Android Emulator to run Xfinity Stream on PC?
Turn any screen into a TV with the Xfinity Stream on PC. You never have to miss must-watch TV. Stream top networks live sports and news, plus thousands of On Demand shows and movies on any device.
What is Xfinity Stream For PC
Xfinity Stream customers can rent their favorite movies and watch them at HD quality online. The Xfinity Stream app is a portable version of its online service. It offers the freedom to users to take their TV with them everywhere. It is usable on any internet service. This app is currently available for both Android and iOS.
Some Pros of Xfinity Stream For PC
The main objective of the Xfinity Stream app For Windows 10 is to allow users to stream their shows anywhere. It is an ultra-portable solution for watching Live TV
Watch Live TV
THE Xfinity Stream app lets you watch all of its local channels over the WiFi
Video On Demand
Access your entire Xfinity On Demand library on any device while at home. Watch up to tens of thousands of On Demand shows and movies on the go.
Xfinity Stream for PC lets you record and download your favorite shows and movies. It lets you stream DVR recordings from anywhere. You can also watch your recordings even when you are offline.
Over any network
The Xfinity Stream lets you enjoy Your LIVE TV and DVR over home WiFi or any other cellular network in the entire US as long as you have access to the internet. other wise you can only watch tour offline download library
- The lineup is restricted to 200 live channels and whatever’s on your DVR when you are away from your home WiFi.
- The Xfinity Stream app cannot be installed on the following unsupported devices: Android TV, Windows tablets and phones, Nook devices and Apple TV
- The service also Does not support Casting
- You cannot enjoy the streaming service if you are outside the US, for that you will be required to use a VPN
Requirements to use Xfinity Stream for PC
Your device must be running Android 5.0 or later. Any smartphone or tablet running Android 4 or earlier is not supported
You must have an WiFi or cellular network Connection
The Xfinity on Mac is available to all customers with Xfinity service. Features vary depending on your services.
To access and watch all content, including content available to watch when out-of-home, Xfinity Stream app version 4.11.0 or later is required
To use this Service, users need to get subscribed to either any TV Packaged offered by Xfinity or just subscribe to Xfinity Instant TV. Those who are buying the double pay package (both internet and TV) can get as low as 10 channels and as high as 250+.
How to install the Xfinity Stream App on PC/Laptop
- The very first thing you need is an Android emulator. As a Windows user, you can get the BlueStacks. Mac users can get NoxPlayer.
- Install the emulator and then open it, sign in using your Google Account.
- Open the Play Store in the emulator, type “Xfinity Stream” and find it.
- Next, install the Xfinity Stream on the Emulator.
- You will find Xfinity Stream under the All Apps section of Emulator.
- Open the app and start browsing
Why install the Xfinity Stream for PC?
People might think Why do i need the Xfinity App On my PC/Laptop when we can use it via Google or Apple store.
But there is an advantage of a bigger screen and also you can watch your favorite shows and DVR while using your laptop without the need to pick up you phone and watch it on a smaller screen. And with the app not supporting the Cast this might help your craving for watching it on a bigger screen
You can also Download Officially the App on you mobile devices via the following links
Is streaming TV on Xfinity App free?
No the streaming service is not Free, for you to enjoy it to the full extent you will have to subscribe to the packages that are being offered
How much is the cost per Month?
Xfinity from Comcast TV Packages and Deals
|Package||Channel Count||Introductory Price|
|Digital Economy||100+ channels||$39.95/mo.|
|Digital Starter (with contract)||140+ channels||$49.99/mo.*|
|Digital Starter (without contract)||140+ channels||$59.99/mo.|
|Digital Preferred (with contract)||220+ channels||$59.99/mo.*|
Is the Xfinity app on the Firestick?
Xfinity is the live TV and on-demand app that lets you stream unlimited content on your Fire Stick. You can stream or watch live TV at any time from your Amazon Fire Stick device
What Devices can play Xfinity Stream For PC
Following are all the device which are compatible with the service
- All the versions of Amazon Kindle Fire.
- Apple 4s or later, iPad 2 or later, iPad Mini & iPad Air.
- Most of the Android devices are compatible with the Xfinity Stream app.
IS the App Compatible with Windows 10 And macOS
Although there is no official version for using Xfinity App on your windows and Mac Powered computers but you can still enjoy the app with the help of an Android emulator
Is it safe to download Xfinity Stream on PC?
YES! It is absolutely safe to get Xfinity Stream on PC. We are not using any third-party sources to get this app. Our installation is taking place via Google Play Store and that is a completely official/safe method.
What is the best Android Emulator to run Xfinity Stream on PC?
At the moment, the best emulator is the BlueStacks 4.2 to download Xfinity Stream on PC. If you are using macOS, you can run it via BlueStacks 4.1.