WW app for PC – Use free on Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the WW app on PC. Get an in-depth personal assessment to get to know you first—from there, it will scientifically match you with a personalized weight-loss plan.
What is the WW PC app
WW for PC offers a program that is built on a simple concept where SmartPoints are used as the basis for saturated fats, sugar, protein, and calories. The program also tracks every consumer’s move with FitPoints, a system that syncs their fitness device with their WW online account.
WW for Windows offers two plans for consumers to choose from, Digital and Workshop + Digital. Digital is an online program without personal meetings and is conducted through SmartPoints. Web-based and mobile tools are available with Digital which enable members to use and track their progress with an updated app experience. The Digital plan also features WellnessWins.
The Workshop + Digital plan allows customers to get motivation and guidance from a trained leader that is committed to helping them lose weight. Individuals will also get support and interact personally with other WW for Windows members just like them via workshops. Personal coaching enables individuals to get the motivation they needed and real-world support to obtain success.
In order for customers to follow WW’s program, there are a few things that they need to keep in mind. They should weigh at least 5 pounds or more than the minimum weight for their height and weight. A member must also not be pregnant, and not have an active medical diagnosis of bulimia nervosa.
When you decide to plunge into the WW PC app, you fill out a few forms, make your payment, and answer some questions to get started. This process takes only a couple of minutes, but there’s still the long journey of learning all the inside lingo and SmartPoints systems that WW uses ahead of you.
How it Works
As with any fitness app, you enter your birthday (to calculate age), sex, height, and current weight. WW asks if you’re breastfeeding, a validating question seeing as so many mothers have concerns about postpartum weight loss and need to be careful not to restrict their daily caloric intake too much. The app also asks what you’d like to focus on in your program. I selected “Weight loss and healthy habits.”
Some decades ago, Weight Watchers (when it was still called that) invented a method of tracking food known as the SmartPoints system. It is anti-calorie counting in so much as you never look at or think about calories. Instead, you focus on SmartPoints. Weight Watchers assigned every food a number of points.
Nutritious foods with a low-calorie density have a low number. In fact, there’s a whole category of ZeroPoints foods. Foods that are calorically dense have a higher point value. This system was/is especially convenient for Weight Watchers branded foods, where the SmartPoints per serving are clearly advertised on the packaging.
When you become a Weight Watchers member, one of the first things you learn is how many points are in your SmartPoints Budget. You get a daily budget, which are your “dailies.” In addition, you get a weekly budget that you can pull from whenever you want during the week—your “weeklies.” It’s basic budgeting, really.
How much it Costs
- The Digital plan, which costs $3.07 per week (or about $12 to $15 a month), gives you access to the app and website. From there, you get food and fitness tracking capabilities, access to recipes and fitness guides, and a social platform where you can interact with other members and share your successes or frustrations.
- The Workshop + Digital plan ($6.92 per week, or about $28 to $35 a month) gives you that same digital access, plus in-person coaching sessions or “workshops” with other local members
- The Personal Coaching + Digital plan ($12.69 per week, or about $50 to $64 a month) gives you digital access and a weekly phone call with a WW coach instead of meetings.
How to Install the WW app on Windows and Mac
- Firstly, install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the emulator.
- Log in using your Google ID.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- Search for the WW Weight Watchers app
- Click on the install button to get the app on your PC.
You can use the app on your smartphone and start your weight loss journey, follow this LINK.