Install Free Workday app on PC- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
The Workday PC app provides secure, mobile access to your Workday applications on-the-go. and you can use this app on your computer and get access to the Platform services
What is Workday for PC app
Workday, Inc. is an American on‑demand (cloud-based) financial management and human capital management software, vendor. Workday was founded by David Duffield, founder and former CEO of ERP company PeopleSoft, and former PeopleSoft chief strategist Aneel Bhusri following Oracle’s hostile takeover of PeopleSoft in 2005.
In October 2012, it launched a successful initial public offering that valued the company at $9.5 billion. Competitors include SAP Successfactors, Oracle, Zoho, and beqom.
In 2020, Fortune magazine ranked The Platform at number five on their Fortune List of the Top 100 Companies to Work For in 2020 based on an employee survey of satisfaction. San Francisco Business Times ranked Workday at number two on their Best Places to Work in the Bay in the largest companies category.
What the app Provides
- Quickly conduct administrative tasks – view or request time off, capture expenses, clock in and clock out to enter time worked, or review your payslip – without disrupting your day.
- View your notifications and tasks that require your attention and immediately take action.
- Easily browse the company directory, securely view worker profiles, and leave feedback while it’s still top of mind.
- View your team or individual profiles and immediately take actions relevant to your role, such as perform a job change, make a compensation change, or provide performance feedback.
- Stay connected to your business by gaining quick insight into what’s important through interactive reports and dashboards.
How to Install Workday app on Windows and Mac
- Download and install an Android Emulator BlueStacks and Nox App Player.
- To launch the Android Emulator app on Windows, click the icon.
- Log in to your Google account at the Google Play Store.
- Then open the Google Play Store and search “Workday.”
- Choose from the search results page one of the applications. Tap the Download icon.
- You can now use the app on your PC. Now Make the most of the app!