Install Wisenet mobile on PC Free- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Wisenet mobile on PC lets you view the live video and control pan/tilt/zoom functions, search & playback anywhere with your smartphone.
The Wisenet mobile app is available for iOS and Android and allows you to view a live stream of your network cameras, on-the-go. The app also allows you to control any PTZ cameras you have and is also suitable for use with fisheye cameras.
Wisenet Mobile- Review
Wisenet mobile application lets you view the live video and use two-way audio communication from your network cameras anywhere with your smartphone if you use Hanwha Techwin’s home monitoring system. Wisenet mobile PC is a free application designed specifically for Hanwha Techwin’s home monitoring product.
The app guides you through the process of installing your cameras with step-by-step instructions and gives you mobile camera access to up to eight integrated cameras. Wisenet Mobile informs you about events if desired and can both play video data and save it to your mobile device.
Remote access – simple and convenient
Mobile remote access to Wisenet Mobile recorders is made easy with the free iDVR Plus app for Android. With this app, users can conveniently access live images and recordings from up to 16 cameras when they’re on the go
iDVR Plus with improved user interface
The new and intuitive user interface allows you to create individual camera and view favourites, and to configure pre-set positions for monitoring various scenarios. The pinch-to-zoom function enables stepless zooming in the camera’s live image and the camera playback. In addition, a PTZ camera can be easily navigated by finger movements and alarm outputs can be conveniently controlled.
Sending of live images via MMS or email
Snapshots and video clips can be directly created from the live view or the playback function and stored on the local device memory. The corresponding file is saved in the image folder and can be conveniently sent from there via MMS or email.
Large selection of languages
This app is available in German, English, French, Dutch and Danish.
- Live streaming video with PTZ control
- Calendar Search/Playback/Bookmark functions
- Video Image Flip/Mirror, Video Image Capture
- Provide the profile selection and shows profile status
- Password function for security
- Convenient and secure fingerprint login
- Register up to 1,000 number of devices
- Digital Zoom
- Show the status of a network as a color
- Quick & easy access to mobile environment & Wi-Fi networks.
- Compatible with “Dynamic domain naming service”(DDNS)
What is PTZ
PTZ is an abbreviation for pan, tilt, and zoom and reflects the movement options of the camera. Other types of cameras are ePTZ or virtual pan-tilt-zoom (VPTZ) where a high-resolution camera digitally zooms and pans into portions of the image, with no physical camera movement.
Ultra-low bandwidth surveillance streaming technologies use VPTZ to stream user-defined areas in higher quality without increasing overall bandwidth usage. Surveillance cameras of this type are often connected to a digital video recorder which records the full field of view in full quality.
How to Install Wisenet mobile on Windows and Mac
Download Wisenet mobile software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using Wisenet mobile on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC We recommend BlueStacks and NoxPlayer
- After the Emulator is downloaded, Open the .exe file and run it
- The initial setup may take time depending upon your internet connection. Now Open the Android emulator and login with Google account.
- On the Home screen look for the PlayStore which is preinstalled on the emulator and open it
- In the search bar type Wisenet Mobile and look for the App by HANWHA TECHWIN CO., LTD and click on the install button to get the app
- After the app is downloaded you can access it at the home screen of the emulator and enjoy the Wisenet Mobile On Windows
You can also download the app for your smartphone by reaching the Official Google PlayStore