Install Free WildBerries PC app- Windows 10, Mac
Download the WILDBERRIES for PC app on your Windows and macOS powered PCs and enjoy the online shopping experience from your laptop/PC
What is WildBerries for PC app
Wildberries is the largest Russian online retailer. The company was founded in 2004 by Tatyana Bakalchuk. Mrs. Bakalchuk started the business in 2004 at age 28 in her Moscow apartment while on maternity leave from teaching. She realized how difficult it was for her and other young mothers to shop for clothes for themselves with a newborn at home. Her husband, Vladislav, an IT technician, soon joined her to help grow the business.
In 2019 the company had revenues for $3 billion with net profit increasing from Rbs1.88bn to Rbs7bn, confirming The Platforms’ leading role in Russia’s fast-growing $30bn e-commerce market. In 2020 The Platform is available in 7 countries: Poland, Slovakia, Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Armenia, with more than 48 000 employees. The Platform sells 37,000 brands of clothing, shoes, cosmetics, household products, children goods, electronics, books, jewelry, food, and much more. The company processed 750,000 orders on average a day online.
In January 2020 Wildberries started work in the European Union with the launch of sales in Poland. It plans to open about 100 order distribution units in Poland and has opened the first in Warsaw
In the Wildberries app, you can buy everything: clothes, shoes, children’s goods, electronics and equipment, pet supplies, stationery, sports goods, everything for repair, and creating comfort in the house. We are constantly expanding our assortment while maintaining the quality of delivery.
|Developed By||Wildberries LLC|
It also has a website for the people to shop from which can be accessed from around the world but the operations are restricted to some countries, but the platform is aiming to increase its user base by expanding in other countries. In their latest attempt they have entered the European market
Install WildBerries app on Windows and Mac
- Download the Bluestacks and NoxPlayer software, if you haven’t installed it earlier
- The installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open Bluestacks emulator.
- It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Google play store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for Wildberries to install on PC.
- Once you click on the Install button, Wildberries will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the app under the list of installed apps in Bluestacks.