Download Free WiFi Wps Wpa Tester on PC (4.0.1)
Table of Contents
Do you want to know if your Wireless Access Point is vulnerable to the WPS protocol? Wifi Wps Wpa Tester on PC is the app that you need!
Are you worried about your WiFi security? Somebody already hacked your WiFi network? Well, there are good Android apps to test for vulnerabilities in your WiFi network allowing unauthorized users to gain access. The WiFi Wps Wpa Tester for PC app is powerful enough to test your WiFi for possible vulnerabilities in the network.
Why use WIFI WPS WPA Tester
The Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) Protocol
WPA arrived as WEP’s successor due to the flaws that were found within WEP. It has additional features over its older brother, such as the Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP). This feature was a dynamic 128-bit key that was harder to break into than WEP’s static, unchanging key.
It also introduced the Message Integrity Check, which scanned for any altered packets sent by hackers.
How It Works
WIFI WPS WPA Tester for Windows is an android application to test your network vulnerability developed by Sangiordi Srl. It weighs around 6MB and is one of the top results in the play store for the search word WPS Tester. It has an intuitive interface with color codes indicating the chance of successfully breaking into the network.
The main page lists all the networks in the range and displays a color code in the icon. Green indicates that the network can be most probably broken in. Yellow indicates an average chance while red indicates a secured network. Note that a green icon does not guarantee that the Wifi WPA WPS Tester app can break into the network. Especially if it uses advanced security measures such as mac filtering for protection against unauthorized users.
There are two ways in which the app can work – root and non-root. In the non-root mode which is the default setting, you can connect to a vulnerable network but cannot see the WiFi password. The root mode allows you to display the password of the connected WiFi along with enabling other advanced features. The use of the rooted mode in the app naturally requires a rooted device. It also has a pro version costing about $1 for users who want to use the app without the hassle of ads.
Using WIFI WPS WPA Tester, you can:
- Analyze WiFi networks
- See who is connected to your WiFi
- Test your internet connection speed
- Connect to hotspots that others have shared
- Connect to your WiFi using WPS
- Calculate the WPS PINs of some routers
- Create strong passwords
- View saved WiFi passwords (requires root)
- Find the open ports of a device on the network
Install WiFi WPS WPA Tester on Windows and Mac
Unfortunately, WiFi WPS WPA Tester app is currently only available for android devices. However, users can run the tester on their personal computers using the BlueStacks emulator. This is a software that creates a virtual android machine on your personal computer allowing you to run android applications on the PC.
If you are already not familiar with the Emulator and don not have them you can learn more about them from the guides I have prepared just follow the Links
- Download BlueStacks or NoxPlayer from the official site and install the emulator on the PC running windows. BlueStacks can be installed on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- After the installation is complete, run the Emulator on your PC
- Open Google Play Store on the emulator.
- In Google Play Store, search for WiFi WPS WPA Tester
- After installation is complete, the WiFi WPS WPA Tester icon appears in the emulator.
- Click the icon and follow the onscreen instructions to run WiFi WPS WPA Tester on your PC.