Webull for PC- Use free on Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the Webull app on PC. Start trading using one of the best trading app. You can now use this trading app on your Windows and Mac PCs as well.
What Webull PC app
Webull for PC is the first trading platform optimized for iPhone and Android phones. It also runs a platform to trade on the web. And it offers native desktop platforms for Windows and Mac. The app adds features faster than just about any competitor out there. It recently added options trading and has cryptocurrency trading in the works.
For now, it is best for trading stocks and options. It doesn’t support as wide of a range of investments and account types as some of the bigger discount brokerage firms. But for what it does, it does a very good job. Webull for Windows caters to intermediate and experienced self-directed investors and traders. Its commission-free structure is for short-term and active traders who would save a considerable amount on commissions compared to other online brokers.
The platform offers a series of trading courses and a trading simulator or demo trading account with real-time data and advanced charting capabilities for U.S.-listed stocks. These features can suit beginning traders who want to learn more about the market and develop a trading plan.
Explore in-depth analytic tools and charting software. The app has over 50 technical indicators and 12 charting tools, designed to help you analyze trends and decipher market information from free real-time quotes.
The stock trading screen gives you a handful of popular choices for how to enter your trade. That includes limit, market, stop, and even OTO (one-triggers-the-other) conditional trades. The technology at Webull makes it fairly straightforward for experienced investors to enter even somewhat complex trades.
You can participate in extended-hours trading. Or add take-profit or stop-loss conditions for a stock. Some stocks are not available, including pink sheet and OTC stocks. But for most stocks, ETFs, and American depositary receipts (ADRs) on major markets, you can view and trade in your Webull account.
To trade options on Webull for Windows, enter the symbol of the security you want to trade like you were going to buy or sell the stock. But instead of entering order details and clicking the buy or sell button, tap on the menu option appropriately named “Options.”
The options screen shows you the option chain for the stock, as well as a range of important details. You can view calls and puts, bid/ask spreads, strike prices, and a group of useful data points. Click the menu at the top and choose between Straddle View and ListView. And sort strike prices in either ascending or descending order.
The app recently announced that Crypto trading will be available in the future, including bitcoins, litecoins, and other digital currencies. You can already view crypto prices in Webull. And Webull currently allows you to sign up for a notification when crypto trading goes live.
- Webull charges no commission for trading stocks, ETFs, and options. Where most brokers charge $0.65 – $0.75 for option contracts, Webull charges $0.
- Do not charge any deposit or withdrawal fees if you use ACH transfer. Wire transfers have an $8 deposit fee and $25 withdrawal fee for domestic clients, and a $14 deposit fee, and a $45 withdrawal fee for international clients.
- Minimum deposit: it does not impose a minimum account balance; however, customers who want to short stocks will have to open a margin account, which requires a minimum deposit of $2,000.
- Money Making: The app makes money from margin lending, interest on cash balances, and payment for order flow. Almost all brokers, except for Fidelity, sell your order flow to wholesale market makers because it’s one of the only ways to directly offset the costs of offering $0 trades. Learn more about order execution quality.
How to Install Webull app on Windows and Mac
- Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Run the .exe file and complete the installation of the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator.
- You need to log in using your Google ID to access the Store features
- Search for the Webull app
- Click on the install button to complete the download process.
You can now use this app on your smartphone to access the Bitcoin trading, follow this LINK to install.