Install WebLink Host on PC Free (2.5.1)
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Download WebLink Host on PC (Windows 10, Mac)
- 2 WebLink Host-Installation Process
- 3 FAQs
The WebLink Host app turns your vehicle into a connected car by letting you easily enjoy your favorite apps on the go
The WebLink Host app turns your vehicle into a connected car by letting you easily enjoy your favorite apps on the go. Once you’ve downloaded the app, simply use your smartphone to connect to your car’s WebLink-compatible multimedia receiver, and then launch popular supported apps.
How to Download WebLink Host on PC (Windows 10, Mac)
If you are here to learn how you can download the WebLink Host app On your Windows and Mac powered PCs Then you have come to the right place. here we are going to learn, how using an android emulator enables you to download the android Exclusives Apps on PC
What is an Android Emulator
An Android emulator is a tool that creates virtual Android devices (with software and hardware) on your computer. Note that:
- It is a program (a process that runs on your computer’s operating system).
- It works by mimicking the guest device’s architecture (more on that in a bit).
In order to better understand what Android emulators are capable of, you should know how they work.
As there are many Emulator software available, we have prepared Guides for Two of the best emulators out there
WebLink Host-Installation Process
Download WebLink Host software for PC with the most potent and most reliable Android Emulator like NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All the Android emulators are completable for using WebLink Host on Windows 10, 8, 7, computers, and Mac.
- Download Emulators for Windows PC from the official pages below to install them.
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks.com; Or as an alternative BigNox.com.
- Open the Android emulator and login with Google account.
- WebLink Host app available on the Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose the install option under the WebLink Host logo, and enjoy!
The app is also available for Official download on android, from Google playstore and itunes for apple’s iPhone
What is WebLink Host ?
WebLink is a next-generation application delivery platform for in-vehicle infotainment. It leverages the power of the phone to deliver driver relevant applications to the in-vehicle displays (car radios) in a safe manner. WebLink Host enabled applications to run on the smartphone and are “projected” to the in-vehicle systems.
How can I find what applications are compatible with my car radio?
Download the WebLink Host application from the app store onto your smartphone (Apple App Store or Google Play Store) and connect your phone to a compatible WebLink car radio.
Once the connection between the phone and car radio is established, the car radio will pass it’s identity to WebLink and the corresponding apps will be displayed in the “Apps” tab of the WebLink Host application which is available when the phone is not connected to a car radio. When the WebLink Host app is launched and connected to the car radio, the WebLink home screen on the car radio will show the compatible app icons.
App compatibility may vary by car radio.
What phones are supported by WebLink?
- iPhones with iOS version 12.0 and above are supported by WebLink. Note: WebLink Cast requires iOS version 13.0 and above.
- Android phones with Android version 6.0 and above on Android certified phones are supported
What are The System Requirements for WebLink Host app
- Smartphone must have a hardware video decoder
- Minimum Smartphone CPU: 1.5GHz Dual Core
- Minimum Smartphone RAM: 2GB
How do I change the language in WebLink?
WebLink uses the language which you have set on your smartphone. To change the language, please go to the settings on your smartphone and change the language to your preferred language. If WebLink Host App does not support the language which your phone is set to, it will default to English.