Table of Contents
Simplify your shopping with the Walmart app on PC, which offers a variety of features that are sure to keep the prices low, wherever you go. Walmart has a shopping app for you.
Why the Walmart PC app
Save yourself time and money by shopping for all your product needs with the Walmart for PC app. In addition to groceries, there are millions of items available for purchase from Walmart or third-party suppliers. You can scan through the weekly ads, specials or departments to purchase your goods and choose from either in-store pickup or delivery options, such as NextDay (available in certain areas) and free shipping.
The Walmart Mobile App for iPhone and Android lets you browse, search, and buy millions of products from wherever you’re. You can see new savings with app notifications and pay from your phone in any store.
Before the launch of this app, people use to have Walmart grocery app. The app was just about the groceries and not the other services Walmart was offering, people had to navigate different forums and apps to access the other services. Now, all that has changed with the introduction of the Walmart app. The grocery app-enabled shoppers to order food and other goods for pickup and delivery. The Walmart app allowed shoppers to order all other products, such as items available only online, as well as access store maps and Walmart’s payment system, Walmart Pay.
If you have any issue finding a price for an item while in a Walmart store, scan the barcode with the app’s scanner, and voila! The price is displayed. Overall, I consider the Walmart app a multipurpose powerhouse. I had no problem working with any of the features and did not come across any glitches or bugs.
What I did find is that I can perform many tasks all within one app, including shop for groceries, build a baby registry, pick up my prescriptions, create custom wall art, and find items and prices without the need for an associate’s assistance. The Walmart app now occupies prime space on my home screen.
Features of the app
- Get groceries, household staples, & much more.
- Choose delivery or curbside pickup.
- Reserve a time that best works for you.
- Get electronics, clothing, decor, & much more.
- Choose fast, free delivery, or store pickup.
- Create, share, & collaborate on shopping lists.
- Use store assistant for easier store runs.
- Touch-free payment with Walmart Pay.
- Quickly locate items & Rollbacks.
If you’re already using the Walmart Grocery app, you don’t need to create a new account
- Sign in to the Walmart app using your Walmart Grocery email and password. You’ll see all of your information, including your favorites, order history, and the items in your cart.
How to Install Walmart app on Windows and Mac
- You will need an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
- Run the .exe file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator on your PC
- Click on the desktop shortcut to open the emulator
- Look for the PlayStore app on the home screen, which is already installed
- Search for the Walmart Shopping and Grocery app, click on the install button
- Finally, Login using your Google ID to complete the download.
Use the app on your smartphone as well from the official PlayStore LINK.