Download Free Vrbo app on PC – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Book your vacation place using the Vrbo app on PC, I will guide you in this article on how you can get the app on your Windows and Mac PC
About Vrbo and its PC app
When you’re booking a vacation, choosing to stay with a trusted company or provider is essential. This is especially true as the world continues to fight with COVID-19, which continues to make travel unpredictable.
Airbnb is known as a Silicon Valley darling and hosts all kinds of listings from tree houses to the underwater research ship. But the platform has also seen its fair share of controversy, for everything from concerns about affordable housing to fears that Airbnb hosts are spying on guests. Meanwhile, Vrbo has been a key player in vacation rentals, helping pave the way for home-sharing services since the ’90s.
Vrbo is an American vacation rental online marketplace originally known as Vacation Rentals by Owner. It was acquired by HomeAway in 2006. Expedia Group acquired HomeAway on December 15, 2015. On March 27, 2019, VRBO was re-branded Vrbo, including a new logo, capitalization, and pronunciation. In July 2020 HomeAway and Vrbo websites became a single website.
Vrbo for PC app started with an annual homeowner subscription model where annual fee allows homeowners to list their condo, beach house, or cabin on the website. Later as a part of Expedia Group, it also introduced per rental fee option with no annual fee.
Like Airbnb, anyone can post a listing on the platform, and the site offers a range of rental types including houses, apartments, castles, treehouses, and more. However, unlike Airbnb, you can only rent entire homes on Vrbo, which means it has fewer rentals than Airbnb. (On it’s website, it boasts that it has over 2 million rentals worldwide, compared to Airbnb’s 4 million.)
Rather than listing smaller spaces like single rooms, It only lists larger spaces, whole houses, condos, or apartments that customers will have to themselves, rather than sharing with the homeowner or other guests. In fact, “don’t share” became a marketing point in a 2016 ad about Airbnb vs. HomeAway (the parent company). So while Vrbo offers fewer rentals, users can rest assured that the space they find will be completely theirs.
What you can do with Vrbo for Windows app
- Browse vacation homes with pools, backyards, and all the room you need.
- Find vacation homes you won’t find on many other travel sites.
- Filter by what’s important to you and your group: price, location, amenities, and more.
- See property photos and reviews at a glance.
- Have questions about a property? Get quick answers from our virtual assistant.
- Tap the heart to easily save and compare the places you love.
- Invite friends and family to join your Trip Board and help you plan.
- Leave comments and vote for your favorite properties.
- Keep your trip conversations in one place and chat with your group from anywhere
How to Install Vrbo app on Windows and Mac
- Install BlueStacks emulator on your PC
- Open the .exe file and wait for the setup to get completed
- You will be asked to give your Google ID
- Look for the PlayStore app on the home screen of the emulator
- Search for the Vrbo app, and click on the install button to finish the process