Table of Contents
Download and install Voloco app on PC and with the help of an android emulator and record yourself or other people and auto-tune their voices, you can even auto-tune your pets voices and get even funnier results
Why use Volco for PC
You probably have some understanding of what auto-tuning is. Auto-Tune is actually a software brand, but the extreme use of it in all sorts of tracks from Kanye West’s “Heartless” to The Black Eyed Peas’ “I Gotta Feeling” has made “auto-tune” morph into more of a catch-all phrase for overdone pitch correction. It’s usually used not as an overt effect, though, but instead as a tool to nudge stray notes into place, with the end result being that you don’t hear its presence at all. Its use is a lot more common than you might think.
Mix engineer Leslie Brathwaite recently told The Verge that he used both Auto-Tune and Melodyne, another pitch-correcting software, throughout Cardi B’s Grammy-winning album Invasion of Privacy. He used Auto-Tune on Kehlani’s vocals in “Ring,” and Melodyne on Cardi’s vocals on “Be Careful,” he says, “just to get her notes and the sound right.” You don’t hear a robotic-like auto-tune sound on either song, though, because the software was used to tweak, not overhaul.
I downloaded the Voloco app, and after poking around and watching some tutorials, I was shocked at both how easy it was to use and how robust the app is. Plug your headphones into your phone so you can monitor your voice, pick whether you’re recording audio or audio and video, choose an auto-tune effect and a key, and press record. Boom. Instant Migos.
Volco for Windows – how to use
Voloco is a real-time application that 1) processes the user’s voice, and 2) models it depending on user-defined settings.
In the Voloco: Auto Tune + Harmony application, you can both have fun and be serious, for example, as a singer! You can autotune your voice like some kind of mediocre rapper and in the same application record a video on which you will sing or say something.
How it works
- From your own music collection, you select the song you want to sing;
- In karaoke mode, perform a song;
- Voloco app corrects the sound of your voice – adapts it to the original key of the song.
- Thus, the processed voice of the user is saved in the compressed music file format mp4.
- The Voloco application integrates with the phone’s camera – this makes it possible for a user to shoot video clips that can be shared directly with the friends on social networks Instagram and Facebook from the application.
The Voloco app processes a user’s voice using different sound effects:
- Choral singing – this effect creates a choir of seven voices.
- Hard Tune – Rock.
- Natural – natural-sounding voice.
- Super Vocoder – this tool allows the user to individually customize the sound of the voice. Settings are amenable to 6 voice parameters.
It is a very useful app for all lovers of singing and karaoke. IT will help to change the sound of your voice in the direction you need. For example, you can change the tone of your voice, coding, and harmonization, which is very useful if you visit karaoke. Voloco also has built-in effects.
Download Volco app on Windows and Mac
- To begin, install BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on PC
- Launch the emulator on your PC.
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Search for: Voloco, You will see search result for Voloco app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for Voloco depending on your internet connection.