Table of Contents
Download the Vix Tv app on your PC. It is a free streaming service with more than 20,000 hours of content to watch on-demand. Watch entire movies, soap operas, and TV shows in Spanish.
What is the Vix PC app?
VIX for PC is a free Spanish-language ad-supported video-on-demand streaming service has become a top-five free film and TV streaming app on Roku in the U.S. – the first-ever free streaming app to accomplish the feat – and in the top 10 in most Latin American countries.
VIX for Windows has become the number four app in Roku’s TV en Español category in the U.S., and is fourth in Colombia, seventh in Costa Rica, ninth in El Salvador, third in Guatemala, sixth in Honduras, ninth in Nicaragua, fifth in Panama and seventh in Peru. In Mexico, VIX is the 18th most recommended app of any type on the Roku platform.
In August 2019, It acquired market-leading Hispanic AVOD OTT company Pongalo to expand its touchpoints with its existing Hispanic audiences. Since then, the platform has established itself as the largest Latino AVOD player in the world, growing its audience more than 10 times, bolstered by its 100 million Facebook followers.
In addition to Roku, VIX’s global streaming service is distributed across more than 30 different mobiles and connected TV platforms such as Apple TV, Fire TV, and Android TV. Its success mirrors the rapid growth seen recently by U.S. general audience free AVOD players such as Xumo, Tubi TV, and Pluto TV.
What are you going to love most about VIX for Windows?
Latino entertainment, free and 100% legal. No credit card or subscription required. Choose your favorite genre: action, comedy, horror, drama, family, religious, romance, documentaries, or animation. Download today and start watching
- It’s FREE!
- Thousands of hours of movies and shows
- We’re constantly adding new content
- Choose what you want to watch, when you want to watch it, with fewer commercials than standard TV
How to Install the Vix app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks and NoxPlayer emulator.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the emulator on your PC.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen
- Search for the Vix app and click on the install button
- Finally, log in with your Google ID to start the download process for the app
You can also use the Vix app on your smartphone as well.