Download Free VITA for PC – Windows 10, Mac
Download VITA for PC app on your Windows and Mac and Start editing your videos and make them look like professional ones, and the plus point is you get to edit the videos on a bigger screen
VITA for PC app- A review
VITA is an easy to use video editing app developed by SNOW, Inc. VITA lets you create Hollywood-style trailers by choosing from 14 trailer templates and beautiful movies by choosing from 8 unique themes, with credit rolls and studio logos, using photos and videos. This video editing application supports 4K video resolution and the finished product can be played from any device and projected to a screen. Videos can also be shared to any video sharing platform or social media.
Some of its excellent features are; its ability to fix shaky videos, edit clip up close, changes audio over a video clip, user-friendly interface, customizations, built-in special effects, video enhancement features, real-time titling, stabilization, automated video editing, crop and rotate video clip, and easy sharing. This app helps in transforming your video with the new green screen effect that lets you instantly remove the background of clips shot in front of a green or blue screen, the new 80 soundtracks automatically adjusts to match the length of your movie. Class kit support lets students deliver video assignments to teachers using the Schoolwork app.
One of the major drawbacks of this video editing app is that it does not allow you to have your music so you cannot download a music track or song that you want unless you get a different app and share the music to iMovie but overall it is cumbersome to do that and it is also overall glitchy.
Install Vita app On Windows and Mac
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks or Nox App Player on your PC
- Step 2: Installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open Bluestacks emulator.
- Step 3: It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Step 4: Google play store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Step 5: Now search for the App you want to install on your PC. In our case search for the VITA app to install on PC.
- Step 6: Once you click on the Install button, the VITA for Windows will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the App under the list of installed apps in Bluestacks.