Table of Contents
Download the VideoBuddy app on PC and enjoy a great video downloader and a streaming service on your Windows and Mac powered PCs.
WHAT IS Videobuddy PC app
The application is useful for downloading movies, music, reality TV shows all through the internet very easily. Videobuddy for PC can also be used to store audio video files on user devices. This application puts together the video downloader, social media browser, and a music player in one place making it easier for the user to view and download whatever content he comes across on the internet
VideoBuddy for Windows app can save you a lot of time if you love movies , this is your easy way to get info them. This movie app helps you retrieves a list of HD movies that are currently showing in theaters, new releases opening this week or upcoming new movies soon to be in theaters or cinema box. Movie info such as synopsis, rating, release date, movie trailer and more.
If you want the fastest, easiest way to find and discover TV shows, office full HD movies on your device, this is the app for you. The app has videos available for you in all genres like action, adventure, History, Drama, Musical, Science Fiction, and many more. With this, you will never be out of entertainment.
Videobuddy app is developed in India by Jasper Studio.
What you will get
Videos for all tastes
- The app offer you a rich variety of video sites, include Movies, TV shows, Clips, Girls, Trailers and Funny Videos. All can be downloaded for free.
Servers Speed Up
- VideoBuddy can speed up and accelerate the downloading process and save your time. No more long wait for download on your Videos
Better Watching Experience
- Enjoy the better watching experience with our optimized player
How to Install VideoBuddy app on Windows and Mac
- You need to install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC
- Run the .exe file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator
- Download the .apk file on your PC from HERE
- Click on the three dots next to Installed apps on the top left on the “Home” screen. From the drop-down menu, select “Install Apk”. BlueStacks will ask you to browse the. apk file on your PC
- Or you can drag and drop the apk file on the home screen of the emulator.