Download Free Video Downloader on PC – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Get the Video Downloader for PC app and Easily download videos and music directly from the Internet onto your device. All formats are supported.
What Video Downloader for Windows offers to its Users?
We all love to watch some of our favourite videos. Some of the videos like motivational, funny videos tend to watch it many more times. But, you may not be connected to the internet all the time. In such a case, you wish to download that video and add it to the list of your favourite videos.
If you wish to watch your desired videos online via your smart android devices, there are many videos downloading apps available online. So, video downloaders become essential while dealing with Android smartphones. Many smartphone manufacturers have launched the software and mobile apps for downloading videos. Today we will be discussing one of the said app and it will surely be worth your time
Video downloader is another best video downloading app that actually works similar to that of the above-mentioned apps. The app includes an integrated web browser which assists you to seek, find and download the video. The app also comprises a tab with the desired option which has short links to other websites that provide downloadable videos.
You can choose any bookmark from the favorites and search the video you wish to download. Once you find the video, click on it which then enables a pop-up asking you to save the video along with a Rename option. Simply hit the save button so as to save the video onto your Android device.
- Save downloaded files in a password-protected folder
- Download videos in the background
- SD card supported
- Resume failed downloads
- Fast download speed
- Check the progress in the download bar
- HD video download supported
- Large file download supported
- Download video, music and pictures
- Add bookmarks for your favorite websites
Download Video Downloader app on Windows and Mac
- Download and Install an Android Emulator on your PC I recommend BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
- Complete the Installation process, as the emulator will download additional files
- You will be asked to give your Google credentials at the start
- Now, open the emulator and locate the PlayStore app
- Search for the Video Downloader app, and locate it
- Click on the Install button to finish the process