Use free Uphold for PC – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the Uphold app on PC. If you are looking for a way to use the app on your PC then you are in the right place. Follow the steps discussed below to use the app on your Windows and Mac PCs.
What is the Uphold PC app
Uphold for PC is strongly secure and compliant currency storage, exchange, and transaction platform. It enables companies to conduct business with contacts and clients all over the world at a fraction of the cost. With Uphold, People can also offer instant remunerations, especially if they have a dispersed or global workforce. So instead of making their employees wait for an extended time by sending money through traditional channels, they can send salaries in any currency instantly.
The Uphold for Windows exchange is compatible with most web browsers as well as iOS (version 9 or later) and Android (4.1 and higher). Thus, it is accessible both on the PC and on mobile devices.
Among the outstanding features that the site highlights is its access to seven blockchain networks, 1,000+ trading pairs, and 3-10% returns on digital currency holdings. It also allows users to link their wallets on the site to their debit card or bank account. As an exchange platform, it allows for instant conversions between fiat and cryptocurrencies, fiat and fiat, and a variety of other exchanges. Users can also send funds to other users at no cost and without any limitations.
What currencies are traded
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Basic Attention Token (BAT)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Dash (DASH)
- LBA Token (LBA)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Universal Bitcoin(UPBTC)
- Universal Dollar(UPUSD)
- Universal Euro (EUR)
- Easy and fast signups: Opening an Uphold account is quick and simple — even if you’ve never had any type of brokerage account before. Just enter your email, choose a password, answer a few questions about your location, and verify your email address. We were able to create an Uphold account and enter our personal information in less than 3 minutes.
- Costless Storage It does not cost a single cent to store any kind of currency in Uphold. This lets businesses hold money in any currency in the digital wallet for as long as they want.
- The new AutoPilot feature makes it easier for you to buy your favorite crypto daily, weekly, or monthly by allowing you to schedule recurring transactions. For example, you might choose to buy $100 of Bitcoin every month to coincide with your paycheck.
- Robust Privacy Protection To ensure that business users do not fall prey to questionable characters, Uphold PC app utilizes top-notch data encryption technologies to secure and protect members’ personal and financial information. Even when the platform collects data from its users, it does so while complying with robust industry standards.
What will it cost you for using the service
Since Uphold for PC offers support for all sorts of fiat and cryptocurrency options, its fee structure can be complex for newer traders. Opening an account and holding funds on Uphold is free. This means that all member-to-member transactions are free. If using a debit/credit card or in China Union Pay to fund your account, a 3.99 percent fee applies.
To move fiat funds off-platform via bank transfer, the fee is $3.99. Third-party costs may also apply. Examples include bank wire costs in some geographies or blockchain network fees. Crypto withdrawal fees can be reasonable, but only if you’re taking out a larger amount of funds. For example, for crypto withdrawals, Uphold charges a flat fee of $2.99, plus an additional fee in the crypto you want to withdraw.
How to Install the Uphold app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
- Complete the Installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen and open it.
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID
- Search for the Uphold app
- Click on the install button to get the app on your PC.
Use the app on your smartphone as well to trade in crypto, follow this LINK.