Table of Contents
Download the Unicorn HTTPS app on PC. The app is designed in such a way that it acts as a VPN but still is different from all the other VPNs. It will mask your online presence and keep you safe and your data also remains protected.
Why use the Unicorn HTTPS for PC app
This is an app created by team Unicorn to bypass blocked HTTPS access as securely and fast as possible. With over 4 years of experience built from our know-how and technology, we are committed to providing you quality service so your web surfing experience can be pleasant by regularly managing and updating our app. Unicorn HTTPS PC App is created to give freedom of Internet access and personal information protection. All internet users can feel safe and use this app for free
You can use it at a fast speed without slowing down. Unicorn is different from the other apps such as VPN or another app which uses the overseas server. It is developed to change the specific packet so it can be used for web surfing without reduction of speed.
Unicorn HTTPS for Windows App secures all users’ private information. It does not trace or save any private information from the used apps or visited websites.
The app can be used freely by clicking the button once on your current browser. It supports multiple browsers such as Chrome, Samsung Internet, Firefox, Opera, and more.
- Designed for Rack, Unix, fast clients, and ease-of-debugging. We cut out everything that is better supported by the operating system, Nginx, or Rack.
- Compatible with Ruby 1.9.3 and later. unicorn 4.x remains supported for Ruby 1.8 users.
- Process management: unicorn will reap and restart workers that die from broken apps. There is no need to manage multiple processes or ports yourself. unicorn can spawn and manage any number of worker processes you choose to scale to your backend.
- Load balancing is done entirely by the operating system kernel. Requests never pile up behind a busy worker process.
- Does not care if your application is thread-safe or not, workers all run within their own isolated address space and only serve one client at a time for maximum robustness.
- The builtin reopening of all logfiles in your application via USR1 signal. This allows logrotate to rotate files atomically and quickly via rename instead of the racy and slow copytruncate method. unicorn also takes steps to ensure multi-line log entries from one request all stay within the same file.
- nginx-style binary upgrades without losing connections. You can upgrade unicorn, your entire application, libraries, and even your Ruby interpreter without dropping clients.
- Able to listen on multiple interfaces including UNIX sockets, each worker process can also bind to a private port via the after_fork hook for easy debugging.
- Simple and easy Ruby DSL for configuration.
- Decodes chunked requests on-the-fly.
How to Install Unicorn HTTPS app on Windows and Mac
- Install BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- The emulator will install additional files on your PC to complete the download process
- Open the emulator, at the start, it might take some time.
- Look for the PlayStore app on the home screen and open it.
- Search for the Unicorn HTTPS app, and locate it
- Click on the install button to get the app on your PC.
You can download the app on your mobile device from The PlayStore