Table of Contents
Download the U Dictionary app on your PC. U Dictionary takes in originally developed dictionaries, Collins Advanced Dictionary, WordNet Dictionary, Native Examples, Synonyms, Antonyms and so on. It also provides English videos, games and quizzes to help improve your English.
What is the U Dictionary PC app?
Languages are what connect humans in a knot from different cultures, backgrounds and religions. Learning new languages is the best therapy to keep your mind healthy and working. If you are learning a new language then here are the 15 best free offline dictionaries available for multiple languages on Google PlayStore.
A dictionary app is a great tool to get knowledge, many features like a word of day help you to improve your vocabulary. Those who are learning languages for the first time can find useful dictionary app in defining new words. Dictionary app is also useful tools for word games such as Scrabble, crossword and the like. They don’t consume a lot of battery, and sometimes they can find better definition for a word than Google. There are number of best free offline dictionary apps for android available on Google play store.
U Dictionary for PC is an app which translates English to 38 languages directly. Once you download the offline pack, you can use the dictionary even when you are not connected online.
The unique Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology in this app allows you to just click a sentence or phrase from your smartphone and gives you the translation in the desired language instantly. You can copy any word or sentence while browsing, messaging, or reading news, to get its meaning instantaneously. The Quick Translate feature helps you get the meaning in the notification bar without opening U Dictionary for Windows app. Pronunciations are also available in English (US) and English (UK) accents.
U-dictionary App Best Features
- Official Oxford Dictionaries: 12 languages including 7 Indian languages
- Magic Translation: Translate in any app with the magic translation ball. You can Chat without borders and read without barriers.
- Text Translation: Translate between any two languages from 108 different languages.
- Camera Translation: Snap to instantly translate any text around you or you have. Also Recognizes 12 languages.
- Conversation Translation: Voice to voice translation between 49 accents and 35 languages.
- Grammar Check: Check an English text and easily correct their mistakes. Enjoy mistake-free writing.
- Quickly Translate: Translate notification bar without opening U-Dictionary.
- Offline Dictionary: You can Download Free Offline Packages for 44 languages and Antonyms, Collins Advanced Dictionary, Synonyms, and WordNet Dictionary.
- Word Lock Screen: Show words you choose on Lock Screen
- Copy to Translate: Copy words or sentences in any app and get meaning instantly.
- Word Games: Finding-out-synonym game and spelling game. Play and learn.
- Funny Videos: Learn English with ease and fun.
- 14 Display Languages: You can Read in your native language.
In U Dictionary for PC app you can Translate reputed news sources such as the BBC, Times of India and Many more sites. It’s very easy to understand the use of words. At Lastly, phrases cement your understanding of the new word, by helping you to learn to use the word phrases and other advanced cases word.
What does it offer?
- A searching word from the image
- Translate the conversation to your desire language
- Grammar Check
- Offline Dictionary and Translation
- Bookmark ? your desire word/phase in a different list
- U Class where you can enroll to English learning courses and other important courses.
- Support Oxford Dictionary and Wikipedia search results.
While searching for words, you can instantly translate it to any available languages in this app. It also gives an example with voice recording of that sentences related to those words for easy understanding and also provided synonyms, antonyms, and phrases related to it.
|Developer||Talent Education Inc|
|Size||Varies with the device|
How to Install the U Dictionary app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks and NoxPlayer.
- Run the exe file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator on your PC.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen.
- Search for the U Dictionary app and click on the install button.
- Log in using your Google ID to start the download process.
You can also use the U Dictionary app on your smartphone.