Download Free TouchTunes app on PC- Windows 10, Mac
Download and Install TouchTunes for PC app on your Windows and macOS PCs and enjoy the best Jukebox experience on your computer
What is ToucTunes PC app
With its new app, TouchTunes for Windows is making this game easier to play than ever. The update sheds the app’s stale design in favor of brighter colors, bigger typography, and an interface that removes every last obstacle between you and the songs you need to hear right that very moment. The location-aware map that loads first will show you nearby TouchTunes venues and ensure you’re checking into the right jukebox. With a large, prominent search bar and grid of album art displaying popular songs, it caters to picky playlists and casual top 40 fans all within a few inches of screen real estate.
But here’s where things get dangerous: personalization and payments. TouchTunes now lets you sync your Spotify account or scan the music on your phone in order to teach the app what you like. If, like me, you’re an active Spotify user, syncing with TouchTunes gives the digital jukebox a thorough understanding of the artists, songs, and playlists you love, making it easier for the app to point you in the right direction. Suddenly, the task of trying to run down a list of your favorite jams in your head (or scrolling through hundreds of artists on a jukebox touchscreen) is eliminated. Just open the app, scroll through your favorites, and hit play.
Of course, jukeboxes aren’t free. Ironically, in an age when people are less willing to pay to own music, many of us are still perfectly happy to drop a few dollars to hear a song in just the right social context. The previous version of the TouchTunes app allowed people to link up their credit cards, making it easy to add new song credits without digging around for cash.
That option still exists, but it’s joined by a new one: PayPal. Adding a PayPal button to an app isn’t a novel, groundbreaking concept. But in this case, it removes one more bit of friction: pulling out your credit card in a dimly lit bar and typing the numbers into your phone when you should be chatting with your friends. An integration with Apple Pay is reportedly in the works, too.
TouchTunes already boasts the distinction of being the biggest digital jukebox service in North America. However you feel about the influx of Internet-connected jukeboxes into neighborhood hangout spots, the trend isn’t likely to slow down, especially with user experience improvements like this one. But be careful. And remember: Friends don’t let friends go on a public Bieber bing
How to Download Touchtunes for PC:
- To start, you need to free download either Nox App Player or BlueStacks to your PC
- When the installer finished downloading, click on it to start out with the installation process.
- Proceed with the straightforward installation steps just by clicking on “Next” for a couple of times.
- During the very last step click on the “Install” option to begin the install process and then click “Finish” if it is finally done. In the last & final step click on “Install” to start the actual install process and you can then click “Finish” in order to finish the installation.
- Then, either within the windows start menu or alternatively desktop shortcut open up BlueStacks Android emulator.
- Link a Google account simply by signing in, that will take a few minutes. Next, you should be taken to google play store page where one can do a search for the Touchtunes app utilizing a search bar and then install the app for PC or Computer.