Download Free Touch VPN PC- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
TOUCH VPN PC– The VPN service that keeps your phone, tablet & desktop secure & private
Unable to access some websites or apps? Worried about unprotected Wi-Fi hotspots? Want to be anonymous and protected from surveillance and hackers? Touch VPN for PC – is the best solution for you!
What is a VPN
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. When connecting to a VPN server through Touch VPN for example – it sets up a secured and encrypted connection to an external server. Because of the encryption process, the data cannot be filtered.
Why using a VPN: With a VPN, your online privacy and security will be greatly bolstered as you’ll be surfing the web protected.
VPN vs. Proxy: VPN and Proxy can both conceal user identity through re-routing your internet traffic. A Proxy server is, however, completely browser-based, and might not be compatible with certain web pages that use non-browser technology. Unlike a Proxy, a VPN service encrypts all your traffic and will work with all internet-based services. In summary, VPN will provide you with more online privacy and security.
Touch VPN is a popular VPN available for free which supports Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Firefox, Edge and Chrome.
The servers offers 27 locations, not bad for free, mostly in Europe and North America but with plenty of other options: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico and more.
This isn’t another no-name free VPN where you’ve no clue who owns it and the sole company contact is a Gmail address, for instance. Touch VPN was bought by Anchor Free, the company behind Hotspot Shield, in 2015. As far as we can tell, it uses some of the same network. And although its apps are far more basic, as least some of them use Hotspot Shield’s super-fast Catapult Hydra protocol to get connected.
What to expect from Touch VPN for PC
Touch VPN offers several apps, each working in very different ways, so to properly understand the service we decided to explore the Chrome extension, as well as the Windows and Android apps.
We installed the Chrome build, tapped Touch VPN’s address bar icon, and a simple console appeared. This looked much like most other VPN apps, with a location list, a Connect button, and a short menu
With Touch VPN you can
- When you’re connected to a public Wi-Fi Hotspot, your name, passwords, and personal information can be easily compromised. Touch VPN encrypts your data and provides you with banking-level security for the best protection.
- Touch VPN is a one-click VPN Proxy Service. Touch VPN contains only one button. The button connects you to one of many servers at speeds faster than a web proxy. When you are not running our app we help you save your device’s battery.
- Surf the Web Privately. Your real IP address is concealed and your internet activity is inaccessible to prying eyes and businesses.
Servers in 30+ Countries Worldwide
With over 5900 servers in 90+ countries, we give you blazing fast speeds and unlimited bandwidth. No more buffering, throttling from your Internet Service Provider, or proxy errors with our VPN connection
Download Touch VPN on Windows and Mac
IF you want to download the Touch VPN on your PC You will be needing an Android emulator on your PC, you can download The emulator on your PC and then download the Touch VPN app on your PC
Emulators have been around now for quite some time providing a good experience to their customers, they have been used for gaming purposes by most of its consumers, but it can also be used to download and use other android exclusive apps on your PC
BlueStacks is one such emulator and has been around for more than 15 years, in the beginning, it faced a lot of criticism for being slow and demanding high specs for running on a computer, but now others have also joined in Like NoxPlayer, MemuPlay, etc and the quality and user experience has also improved
lets discuss how we can download and use the Touch VPN app on windows and macOS
- Download Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac devices. ( BlueStacks or NoxPlayer)
- Once download install it on your PC just like you install other software.
- After installation of BlueStacks, an icon will appear on the Desktop of your PC. Double Click icon to Open BlueStacks
- Locate the Google PlayStore app on the emulator and open it.
- In the Search bar type Touch VPN and search for the app
- Click on the install button to finish the download and start using the Touch VPN app on PC