Table of Contents
TeamLink on PC is one of the world’s most advanced solutions for video and web meetings that enables anyone to work together with teams and partners from anywhere at any time.
What is the TeamLink PC app?
TeamLink for PC is an impressive selection with its steady and regular updates, along with cross-platform compatibility. However, the real eye-catcher is that you can have up to 300 participants in a call at one time, and will not run into any time limits. TeamLink was also designed with those who may not have the best reception in mind, as the app was made for mobile
Some Good things
- Agile Methodologies
- Budget Management
- Client Portal
- Collaboration ToolsCost-to-Completion
- TrackingCustomizable Templates
- ManagementTime & Expense
- TrackingTraditional Methodologies
Why choose TeamLink?
- The world’s most advanced real-time video technology for ultra-low latency and crystal clear video and audio.
- Designed for Mobile and unreliable IP networks with high packet loss resiliency.
- Cross-platform support for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac.
- Ultra high-definition Screen sharing and real-time interactions to get work done effectively.
- Global coverage, connect with anyone, from anywhere at any time.
- Free download and a Free plan to start with, nothing to buy and nothing to commit.
- Easy to use and you are just a couple of clicks away to start your meeting.
How to Install TeamLink app on Windows and Mac
- You will need an Android Emulator on your PC, I will recommend BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
- Complete the installation of the emulator of your choice on your PC.
- Open the emulator from the desktop shortcut
- Look for the PlayStore app on the home screen of the emulator, click on it to open.
- Login using your Google ID
- Search for the TeamLink app, and click the install button to complete the process.
Also you can download this amazing app on you Smartphone.