Table of Contents
Tango app on PC is a social live-streaming platform where Broadcasters get the tools they need to manage and grow their Broadcasting business. Download and use the app on your PC and manage your account while using your PC without having to touch your mobile phone
What is Tango PC app? and is it any good for you
Tango is a messaging app, similar to popular apps like WhatsApp. The app seems to have about a billion features and describes itself as the “all-in-one” social networking app. With Tango for PC, you can make video calls, text chat, share pictures and videos, play games, and send music to friends. With over 160 million registered users, it’s quite possible your teen may have heard of or is using this app
Create a TANGO account through your Facebook account or by using your phone number and email. Provide access to your contacts, accept push notifications (a must for calls), and accept or decline location services. To make a call, tap on a contact from your list, and then tap on the video camera icon for video calling or the phone icon for a phone call. Numerous other options include browsing users nearby, playing games, group chatting, and reading or posting to the news feed (categorized by content groups, including sports, news, and music). Tango is a popular social-networking app with many options.
Tango for Windows is multi-platform, meaning it can be used with friends who use different types of devices. For example, if all your friends have an Apple device, you can use Apple’s iMessage and FaceTime to communicate with each other. But what if a friend has an Android phone or Windows phone, or no device? iMessage won’t work. Tango is available for iOS devices, Android phones and tablets, and Windows phones and PCs and. This gives the ability to communicate by voice, text, and video regardless of your operating system. Tango also provides the ability for group chats and calls, social features teens are likely to enjoy.
On the downside, there’s a ton of ads on the free version. It’s default profile setting is public, so teens should go to their profile settings and toggle “public” off to enhance safety and privacy. Tango for Windows likely draws a lot of hyper-social teens who love the barrage of options for more connections, more ways to find and share information, more ways to chat, and more ways to play. It’s “Always on, so you don’t miss a thing,” which can be good or bad, depending on how well your teen regulates his or her screen time and privacy.
- Allows you to video chat with friends and family on their smartphones
- Easy to use the software is exactly like the mobile app Good audio and video quality on high-speed internet
- Easy to set up and make calls Changeable skins allow you to customize the look
- Easy to add contacts Sort contacts the way you want them
- Easy to switch between voice and video calling View recent call history
Limited customization options Video quality varies depending on device and internet connection
The app is rated 16+ at the official app store and this tells you a lot about whether your child can use or not. It should not be given to young children as it has quite some explicit content and strangers have access to your profiles. In some cases, parents have reported that their children have been harassed and have been sent some inappropriate content in messages. So keep your child away from this app and save them from cyber-harassment and bullying
How to Download Tango app on Windows and Mac
- To begin, Install BlueStacks or NoxPlayer on your PC
- Now follow the instructions and complete the installation for the emulator on your PC
- Launch the software, initially, it may take some time to setup
- You will be asked to give your Google Credentials
- Look for the PlayStore app and open it from the home screen of the emulator
- Search for the Tango app and click on the install button to get the app on your PC