Table of Contents
Download the Streaks app on PC. Want to get those amazing abs? How about losing some weight? Or reaching enlightenment through meditation? Just download this app on your Windows and Mac PCs now and get yourself in Good shape.
What is the Streaks PC app
Streaks for PC is the habit-building app that pushes the limit on how many features a simple task manager can have. On its surface, with its big icons, clean matte colors, the app appears quite bare. But as a longtime App Store standby, Streaks PC is always quick to add new features and is immensely polished and a gleaming example of what a flagship App Store app should be.
How it Works
Tasks are easily added, twelve of which can be added each day. Which is fine, because to be honest, more than that seems like hectic days. Once added, you just tap and hold to complete the task for the day.
When adding a task, you can choose which days of the week that task needs to be completed, how many times it needs to be done in a week, how many days it needs to be done in a month, or the frequency of that task. As an example, let’s say you have to mow the lawn with some regularity.
You could say to mow every 14 days, or two times per month, or once per week. While building positive habits like mowing or eating a healthy meal, the app can work in the reverse. By not doing a task, you start breaking bad habits. You could set up a task to not bite your nails, not smoke, not drink any alcohol, or not drink coffee. We aren’t sure we could give up that last one though…
The Streaks for Windows app will automatically ask you to complete your tasks, but you can also schedule specific times it will ask you too. When a notification appears, it can be snoozed a time period you can also adjust. The app has a customizable color scheme and the ability to rearrange your tasks for further personalization.
Why Do you need it
Completing all these streaks would be nothing if there was no way to visualize that data or celebrate your progress. Streaks break these down for all time, the current year, and the current month for all tasks as well as individual ones. It shows you your best streak for those tasks, how many times you’ve missed it, and what your current streak is. And for total gratification, there is shareability so you can take your accomplishments to social media.
So truly, there are really nothing Streaks for PC app does for me that I can’t do for myself if I get a notebook or a dry-erase board or a calendar and just put a checkmark each day that I floss.
But do I do that? Do I carry a notebook or a calendar or a dry-erase board around with me and hasten to scribble an X on the day’s date once I floss? No, I do not. But I do carry my smartphone around with me pretty much all the time. So when I floss, or take my allergy medicine, or scoop the cat box, or make my steps goal, or whatever it is I’m trying to turn into a habit, I can just open the app and mark it as “done.”
- Overall Design & Ease of Use — A good habit tracking app is well-designed, making it easy to add habits and track them regularly.
- Reports & Statistics — The habit tracking app you decide to use should give you easy-to-understand information in the form of stats, graphs, and charts that make it easy to track your progress.
- Scheduling & Reminders — When you’re trying to create new habits, you might need a little help getting started. If the habit tracking app you decide to use allows you to schedule the habits you want to establish and set reminders, it makes it easier to follow through.
- Sync — There’s no shortage of habit tracking apps available for your smartphone, but you should consider how your data will be synced if you want to track your habits from the web or your Mac.
- Cost — What’s a few bucks when compared to the positive impact the right habits in your life will make? But with so many options available, you can afford to be a little picky when it comes to price
How to Install the Streaks app on Windows and Mac
- Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Complete the Installation of the emulator on your PC by following the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation is complete open the emulator and looks for the PlayStore app
- Search for the Streaks app, click on the install button.
- Log in using your Google ID to start the download process.
Also use this app on your smartphone as well, just follow this LINK