Download Free StoneAge World PC- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
StoneAge World PC casts you in the role of a trainer, a warrior who must protect the wild, prehistoric land of Tectonika using trained animals.
“StoneAge World on PC is a new blend of mobile game that combines pet-centric collection, which appeals to players of diverse generations, with a visually pleasing aesthetic that differentiates itself from other mobile MMORPGs,”
StoneAge World for PC- A review
In this game, you’ll be playing as a Trainer, and you have to find, tame, and train various pets of prehistoric animals, such as dinosaurs and other creatures.
StoneAge World’s gameplay is rather simple, you just need to explore the vast prehistoric world, completing quests or taming new pets. In certain locations, you can also get secret quests with decent rewards.
As for the combat system, StoneAge World for Mac uses a turn-based system where the players will attack in turns. The turn-based system in this game is also pretty straightforward as you only need to choose what skill to use to attack your opponents.
If you’re busy doing other things, you can always activate the auto-battle feature, so you can go on with your daily activities while also playing this game.
Since the graphics are not too extreme, this game is definitely quite light to run, and quite low-specs friendly. Although the writer was using a mid-range device, the device was having no problem at all playing this game at the maximum graphics settings.
If the graphics are set at the lowest settings, it’s highly likely that this game can still be run on any devices with outdated specs. So, if you’re using a potato smartphone, you can still play StoneAge World!
StoneAge World for Windows – Features
First and foremost, let’s talk about the graphics in this game. StoneAge World has a so-so graphics, yet still looks appealing with the adorable design of all of the characters.
The difference in each setting is not too significant as well, the only difference being a lower resolution on the lower graphics settings. If you want a sharper display, you can always maximize the graphics settings.
A simple, touch-controlled strategic combat system.
- A fluid turn-based battle system that changes depending on your skill level.
- Train and progress your pets in unique ways to make them the strongest they can be
- Collect weapons and utilize them strategically in challenging battles
- Customize your battle formations and defeat your enemies
- Take part in a prehistoric world with friends
- Have fun riding the Manmo Bus, delivering Eggs, and more
- Collect various “Life” rewards every day to progress your character and pets
- Socialize with friends from around the world
- Embark on 5-Player Raids such as Margu’s Labyrinth and the 100 Challenges Dojo
- When you’re done fighting, join your Tribe for a barbecue
StoneAge World is a light MMORPG, which will suit you to spend your time with. If you’re still using a device with sub-par specifications and would love to play a new game, then look no further, cause you probably still can play this game smoothly at the lowest settings.
Download StoneAge world on Windows and Mac
- Download the latest version of BlueStacks from the official website.
- Run the installer and let it finish, after which the app player will launch automatically.
- Search for StoneAge World using the search function on BlueStacks’ home screen.
- Click on the game in the search results and install it as you would any other mobile game on your phone.
- Enjoy your new phone game on PC, and with all the benefits that come from gaming on your computer
This process is quite simple, takes only a few minutes to complete, and is completely free to download, install, and play. You will never have to pay anything to enjoy gaming on BlueStacks. Moreover, with the proper PC setup, you can even play games like StoneAge World on your computer, with much better performance than on any phone, and with only a fraction of the cost.
You can also Use Nox App Player as an alternative for BlueStacks Android emulator, the process to run both are almost the same and both have equally good features to support your game,