Table of Contents
Stick Nodes on PC is a powerful stickman animator app created with mobile devices in mind! Inspired from the stick figure animator community,
Stick Nodes allows users to create their own stick-figure-based animations and even export them as animated GIFs and MP4 videos! Stick Nodes is one of the most popular animation apps for young animators
What is Stick Nodes Animator
Everyone loves animation. And imagine how cool it would be if you can create some animated objects on your Android? Making these figures do silly, brave, stupid things. Pretty cool, right? So when my sister asked me if I was any good with cartoons, I quickly started searching on the Play Store to find a solution. I didn’t want to disappoint her after all.
Stick Nodes is a really powerful app, thanks to its thriving community. The strength lies in the feature where you can download anything that a fellow animator has created and shared with the community. This gives you access to some cool and amazing animations, to begin with. For instance, here is one Christmas GIF animation I found.
Some advanced features that I found missing in other stickman apps included a virtual camera to zoom and move around, adding sound effects in frames, gradient colors, and text field.
I recommend the pro version, available at $2.99, where you get MP4 export, no ads, add sound effects, no watermark on exports, and some additional special effects like blur, saturation, tint, and invert.
You don’t really have to create stick figures or any other figure here. The app will provide you everything from stickman to weapons and several everyday objects like a ladder, tree, etc. You then go on to create a scene where one stickman is fighting another using swords, guns or bazooka
Bottom Line: I got tired of scrolling but there are thousands of animations to choose from. A strong community with a set of Pivot Stickfigure Animator inspired features makes it one of the better stick figure animation apps out there.
Stick Nodes for Windows- Features
- Automatic frame-tweening, make your animations smoother instantly
- Add sound effects to the frames of your animations, make epic movies
- A virtual camera to move and zoom, make your animations cinematic
- Variety of shapes, color/scale on a per-segment basis – endless possibilities
- Gradient colors, too! Make your stick figures look realistic or cartoony
- Text fields make it easy to add text and dialog to your animations
- Ability to create, save, import, and share stick-figures you create
- Thousands of freely available stick figures available on the website for free
- Compatibility with Pivot-created STK files (version 2.2.7 and earlier)
- Clean, mobile-inspired interface – pinch-to-zoom for ease and convenience
- Forward and backward onion-skinning for precise animating
- An undo/redo system, don’t worry about fat-finger mistakes
How to Install Stick Nodes on your Windows and Mac PCs
Looking for a way to download Stick Nodes on your Windows and Mac powered PCs. Here we are going to discuss how you can do it. You will need an Android Emulator to fulfill your thoughts, these are softwares designed for PC they will help you get any android app on your PC
IF you are not familiar with these Software I have prepared a guide for two of such emulator available for you to download and they are FREE
- Download and Install an Android Emulator on PC. (Download BlueStacks or Nox App Player)
- The procedure for installing both the emulators is very easy. Just follow onscreen instructions on PC for its installation.
- Once done, run the emulator on PC. After seeing the main screen of the emulator. Click on Google Folder and select the PlayStore App.
- Enter Gmail Credentials to activate PlayStore services.
- Now search Stick Nodes in PlayStore.
- Select the app from searched results and click on the Install button.
If You face any difficulty in this whole process let us know in the comments below