Splice for PC – Download free on Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the Splice app on your PC. The cloud platform for music creation, collaboration, and sharing. Create fearlessly with Splice. Now you can use this amazing app on your Windows and Mac PCs as well.
What is the Splice PC app?
Video is a valuable form of content for social media. Unfortunately, creating quality videos is usually a long process that involves moving mobile footage to a desktop app for editing. However, mobile editing is on the rise. Apps such as Splice Video Editor make it possible to efficiently create high-quality video content for social media.
Splice for PC is a video editing tool for your device. The app is easy to use and snappy, which first-time video editors should also be able to get a hang of in no time.
What does it offer?
When it comes to creating high-quality video content, it’s important to trim out unnecessary footage and deliver the most important and exciting moments. This is why trimming and cropping clips is a key function of any video editor.
Splice PC app enables you to trim the ends of clips to cut off material before and after the clip’s main content. This footage usually doesn’t add value to the video as a whole, so eliminating it will make your videos cleaner, smoother, and more professional:
This video making tool also converts your video to different file formats, including GIF, mp3, and image. You may choose specific range options as well. Most importantly, all the processing happens quickly. And if you have the latest phone hardware backing things up, you can expect even smoother performance.
- It’s FREE. Yes, still can’t believe it.
- It’s simple to use. You can be editing videos within minutes. No need to read directions.
- The app has an extensive audio library you can use for free. This is huge. It has tons of royalty free music from different genres like reggae, hip hop, dance & electronic, pop, and more. You can also add sound effects and narration.
- There are a few different transitions to choose from.
- You can upload directly to YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
- It’s not just for video. You can import your still images too.
- Works with both iPhone and iPad.
- At the moment, the app is not available for Android.
- Some say it crashes often. It has always worked for me.
- One reviewer said the music is under copyright. So if you upload to YouTube you’ll get a third-party notification and can’t monetize. I did not have that problem with my video above.
|Developed by||Bending Spoons Apps IVS|
|Price||Free with in app purchases|
Splice for Windows app is a capable video making tool for people who capture video on their PCs and want to edit it on their mobile device itself, without having to transfer the content to their computer. Though the video editor isn’t as robust as a full-fledged video editor for desktop computers, it does cover more than just the basics
How to Install the Splice app on Windows and Mac
- You will need an Android emulator, you can choose from the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
- Run the EXE file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator.
- Open the PlayStore app, it is already installed on the emulator
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID. this gives you access to the PlayStore features.
- Search for the Splice app and click on the install button to start the download process.
You can use the Splice app on your smartphone as well.