Socratic for PC – How to use for Free on Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the Socratic app on PC. Need to get unstuck? Socratic can help! This learning app, powered by Google AI, helps you understand your schoolwork at a high school and university level.
What is the Socratic PC app
SOCRATIC for PC is a homework-help app and platform that gives students answers to and complete explanations for almost any problems you can throw at it. Take a picture of a problem or question on paper or on a computer screen and search a variety of sites for an answer, from its own crowdsourced web portal to Wolfram Alpha, Cymath, and the web at large.
In most cases, results also include work shown, explanations, and discussions between other students, experts, and professionals. It supports answers for math, science, history, English, economics, and more. If the camera doesn’t correctly capture the problem, kids can type the question indirectly and use the included math keyboard to enter equations with ease.
To help students working on complex problems, The platform built and trained algorithms that look at a student’s question and automatically identify the relevant underlying concepts. From there, you can find videos, concept explanations, and online resources to help work through your questions. For students who want to learn even more, the app breaks down the concepts into smaller, easy-to-understand lessons.
This tool finds answers and explanations about a wide variety of math, science, and social studies questions quickly, but some kids will only use it to get easy answers, and learning will be lost. Especially for math and science, where typing in specialized symbols can be tedious at best, it’s nothing short of a miracle.
To help students who are reviewing what they’ve learned or studying for a test, The educators have helped to create subject guides on over 1,000 higher education and high school topics. It takes two taps to look up any topic they need to brush up on, get the key points, and then go deeper with helpful resources on the web
A brief History
Socratic by Google is an education tech company that offers a mobile app for students. The app uses AI technology to help students with their homework by providing educational resources like videos, definitions, Q&A, and more.
Socratic was first launched as a web product in 2013 by Chris Pedregal and Shreyans Bhansali, in New York City, United States. They launched their app under the same name in 2016. It was bought by Google for an Undisclosed fee in 2017. It was until a year later no one had public knowledge of the acquisition
How to use the app
- Download and open the app
- Install the Socratic app on iOS or Android
- After you install the app, open it.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- You can use the app to ask questions about whatever you need help with. Review the following steps to learn more
- Take a photo of your problem. This approach is good for complex problems that are difficult to type or say out loud.
You can also take a photo of a textbook page or teacher handout. This lets you access alternative explanations for the same concepts that are covered in those class materials.
- Use your voice to ask a question.
- Type your question.
- Read step-by-step instructions about how to use your device’s camera, keyboard, or microphone to ask for help.
- It presents concept overviews, explanatory steps, video walkthroughs, and other educational resources that help you better understand the questions.
Works for all subjects
The platform was built to support Science, Math, Literature, Social Studies, and more.
Built for learning
With help from teachers, Socratic brings you visual explanations of important concepts in each subject
Powered by Google AI
Using text and speech recognition, the app surfaces the most relevant learning resources for you.
How to install Socratic app on Windows and Mac
- Install the BlueStacks Emulator on your PC
- Run the .exe file on your PC to complete the installation process.
- Now Open the emulator and ook for the PlayStore app on the home screen
- You will be asked to log in using your Google ID
- Search for the InMath app, click on the Install button
- Now the app is downloaded on your PC and you can use the app
Also use the app to solve your math problems on the smartphone, just follow the PlayStore LINK.