Table of Contents
Snaptube on PC A revolutionary app to download HD videos and MP3 from Youtube and Social Media sites, Get one-touch access to download online videos for free
Snaptube for PC is the ideal app to download HD videos and social media clips from your favorite sites directly into your device. You can save videos and enjoy watching them offline. This Snaptube app auto-detects videos on social media and other video websites and makes all videos downloadable.
What is Snaptube for Windows
Accessed by millions of active users the world over, it is an extremely popular entertainment app. Ideally, any Android user can download the app’s new version and take its assistance to stream or save videos and media formats of different kinds. Since it is pretty easy to do the new version download, you would not encounter any issue using it. In this guide, I will provide a quick tutorial so that you can make the most of the app like a pro
Although there are plenty of things you can do with Snaptube for Mac, there are a handful of features it provides. It is a one-stop destination to find and download videos and music of all kinds. This is because it has integrated several video sharing and social platforms under one roof.
Users can also add any other platform of their choice to the existing list of apps. There is an option to look for any media via keywords or you can directly load a URL to download its source media content as well. The app lets us download videos and music in different formats and resolutions. You can even load a video and download it as an MP3. It is also known for other advanced features like picture-in-picture mode, dark mode, customized playlists, etc
Snaptube On PC- Features
Play and download your favorite videos in all possible resolutions with Snaptube. We allow you to choose from 144p to 4K resolutions while downloading a video. Get an immersive and uninterrupted experience of HD videos after downloading.
Music lovers can download any video in Mp3 and M4A audio formats with Snaptube. This app has an in-built video to audio converter capable of downloading songs at 256 kbps bitrate.
Supported Sites-50+ sites like Facebook, Instagram, Dailymotion, whatsapp.com etc have been supported by Snaptube, which helps you Download FREE videos from your favorite sites
Floating Window for Multitaskers
Get the experience of a customizable floating window while multitasking. Use other apps while letting the Snaptube play your favorite video in the floating mode that can be adjusted in any corner as per your convenience.
User-friendly interface with dark mode
Give your eyes the best comfort while using Snaptube in all lighting conditions. If your eyes are hurting at night while watching videos, turn on our “Night Mode” with a dark theme.
Ad-free entertainment for YouTube
If you are fed up with skipping boring ads on YouTube, switch to Snaptube and get an uninterrupted entertainment experience.
Download Snaptube on Windows and Mac
You can download the .apk file of the app, as it is not available for download on PlayStore
- IF you already do not have the Android emulator on your PC, download it from here BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
- Complete the Installation process, it is fairly simple and it can be done by just following on-screen instructions
- After the installation is complete use your Google id, if you do not have one I will recommend you create one.
- Click on the “Install Apk” option on the top left on the “Home” screen denoted by three dots. To browse the. apk file on your PC, select the file and click on open to install it.
- The Snaptube is now downloaded and you can download the videos from your favorite websites without any problem
How to Use Snaptube
- Open Snaptube and search for any video that you want to download.
- With every video, you will see a downloading button or yellow floating sign. Tap on it.
- Choose the video/audio format and resolution.
- Select your desired option and tap on the download button. Your video with the expected resolution will be downloaded on the smartphone.
If you want to learn more about the Emulators you can do that by following the links given below