Table of Contents
- 0.1 What features does SiriusXM offer?
- 1 What devices is SiriusXM compatible with?
- 2 What Plans you can Follow to get the different versions according to your need
- 3 Download SiriusXM app on Windows and Mac
SiriusXM PC Internet Radio delivers over 140 channels of SiriusXM programming, including online-only channels, to your PC or Mac as well as smartphones and supported internet-enabled devices.
Enjoy 300+ channels of music, talk, comedy, news, sports talk, podcasts and more, including ad-free Extra channels filled with music made for any mood, occasion or activity.
What features does SiriusXM offer?
Certain music channels are ad and even DJ free, so you can listen to your favorite genre without the interruption of chatter. To get the highest number of ad-free music channels, you’ll end up paying more than if you can live with just a few.
Listening outside of your car
You don’t have to have a built-in or standalone radio to listen to the channels. Certain subscription plans allow you to listen online via mobile app, desktop, and more.
Get access to live NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL games with the All Access plan from the platform. Other plans can include some live games, plus the sports talk shows you also get with the higher-tier package.
Exclusive video content
The platform is not just for talk and music. According to its site as of October 2019, It offers over 5,000 hours of interviews, on-demand shows, and performances — plus exclusive videos with Howard Stern. Video services aren’t available with every service tier.
What devices is SiriusXM compatible with?
Take your talk and tunes anywhere or listen at home with any of these devices.
Mac and PC
- Desktops and laptops via web browser
Android and iOS
- SiriusXM mobile app for Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with iOS 9 or later
- SiriusXM mobile app for Android
- Amazon Alexa devices
- Apple TV
- Built-in car, boat or plane device
- Google Chromecast
- PlayStation 3 and 4
- Smart TVs including Android, LG, Roku, Samsung, and Sony
- Standalone portable radios
Smart home device compatibility
- Alexa-enabled devices including Echo Dot, Amazon Tap, and Amazon Fire TV.
- Chromecast devices. And to any device with Chromecast built-in.
- Roku streams Sirius XM inclusively with your paid subscription.
- Sonos when integrated with Amazon Alexa.
- Sony on your PS3 and PS4 consoles with the SiriusXM app.
What Plans you can Follow to get the different versions according to your need
|Sirius All Access||$20.99 monthly; $251.88 annually||Full channel list available for listening, including ad-free channelsListening online outside the car at no extra costSports channels, including live games|
|Sirius Mostly Music||$10.99 monthly; $131.88 annually||Includes over 80 channels of musicAd-free channelsListening online and outside the car for $5 a month extra|
|Sirius Select||$15.99 monthly; $191.88 annually||All ad-free music channelsSelect sports channelsListening online and outside the car at no extra cost|
Outside the car plans
|Sirius News, Sports and Talk||$10.99 monthly; $131.88 annually||Over 35 channels of political talk, sports news and world newsTraffic and weather for 8 metro areas|
|SiriusXM Essential||$8 monthly||Available for desktop, at home and through the mobile appAd-free music with the ability to skip songsOn-demand video content|
|SiriusXM for Business||$24.95 monthly||Exclusive business channelsFully licensed musicOver 30 channels without DJ breaks and commercials|
|SiriusXM Premier||$13 monthly||All of the SiriusXM Essential featuresTwo exclusive Howard Stern channelsNHL and NCAA coverage and talk channels|
|SiriusXM Student Premier||$4 monthly||Only for students at a college or universityTwo exclusive Howard Stern channelsAll of the SiriusXM Premier features|
- Sirius A La Carte
- All-In-One Packages
- SiriusXM for Boats
- SiriusXM Planes
Download SiriusXM app on Windows and Mac
We will be needing an android emulator for the purpose of downloading the android app on your PC. BlueStacks and NoxPlayer are one the best emulators in the market so you will not have any problem running the app on your PC/Laptop
- Firstly Download BlueStacks software on your PC, if you do not have one already installed
- Complete the Installation Process by following the instructions, it may take some time for you to do this
- You will be required to give your Google ID, if you do not have one, make it
- In the emulator open the PlayStore app and search for The SiriusXM app
- Click on the install button to complete the download, Now you can listen to your favorite radio shows while being on your PC