Install Free ShareMe PC App – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download ShareME PC app on your Windows 10 and macOS PCs. and share your files without worrying about an internet connection and transfer your data between your phone and PC
How do you transfer files between two phones? For most of us, WhatsApp seems to be one of the most feasible solutions despite its limitations. For one, you must be connected to a good Internet connection. And secondly, if you transfer via the conventional method, you might end up losing quality, especially if it’s an image or a video.
In such situations, a file transfer app is an ideal solution if you have both the phones nearby.
With over one hundred million downloads, Xiaomi’s ShareMe app (previously known as Mi Drop) is one of the popular file transfer apps on the Play Store. This app uses Wi-Fi Direct to share files among phones, and the good thing is that the feature even extends to laptops and computers.
COUPLE OF EXTRA FEATURES
1. Transfer Files to PC
ShareMe is not just about sending and sharing files between Android devices. If you explore the app a bit, you can also move files between your phone and your PC. All you need to do is connect to the same Wi-Fi network before you proceed with it.
2. Transfer Files to iOS Devices
Another good thing about the ShareMe app is that it facilitates the transfer of files with other devices like iPhones, without the use of the Internet. Using this module is as easy as pie.
Gone are the days when you have to transfer files over Bluetooth. Or for that matter, hooking the phone to a PC. ’Tis the days of the wireless connectivity and you should make the full use of it.
- Step 1. Go to the official website of BlueStacks (https://www.bluestacks.com) or Nox App Player and install the software by following the installation procedure.
- Step 2. Launch the BlueStacks software or Nox App Player whichever you have installed.
- Step 3. Once it has launched, open the Playstore app and login with your Google account. If you don’t have one then make one.
- Step 4. After logging into the app, search for the ShareMe app on the Playstore. A list of apps will appear, select the one which you need, and give it some time to install.
- Step 5. Once the Share Me app in installed, you are good to go for the data transfer you want to make.