Install Free ShareChat for PC – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Enjoy using ShareChat app on your smartphone and want to use it on your PC as well, I will guide you in this article on how to download and use the app on your PC
We all know about WhatsApp Messenger which is the most-downloaded apps worldwide. Now, ShareChat for PC is also becoming India’s fastest-growing social media platform in local languages. It is India’s own social media network with more than 100 million users around the country and to support 15 Indian languages.
Initially, it worked as a content sharing platform, without any scope of users generating their own content. In April 2016, ShareChat enabled user-generated content creation on its platform, allowing its users to share their own posters and creative content. At around the same time, it also introduced open tagging for users, which would allow anyone to create their own hashtags depending on the content.
First, when you open the ShareChat app you’ll see 2 sections “follow feed” and “trending feed”, In the following feed you will be able to see the content of only those people you have followed whereas in trending people you can check out the posts which are trending on the whole of ShareChat.
Not unlike its other contemporaries, this app is and may be employed by people from foreign places to remote places. Astrologers, plumbers, tailors, carpenters, electricians, beauticians, home chefs, then many other home-based, local and regional professionals are ready to promote their wares, posting their phone numbers and learning orders offline with the assistance of the app.
The regional language social media app ShareChat for Windows has a user base of over 60 million monthly active users spread across the country and available in 15 languages, including Hindi, Malayalam, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil, Bengali, Odia, Kannada, Assamese, Haryanvi, Rajasthani, Bhojpuri and Urdu.
Working with Facebook
Facebook-owned WhatsApp is reportedly working on a new feature to allow ShareChat for PC users to play videos within its main app in the picture-in-picture mode. Spotted by WABetaInfo that tracks WhatsApp in Beta, the support for the ShareChat video service is available in the latest WhatsApp beta for iOS and Android. The latest updates officially support the possibility to play videos shared on ShareChat within WhatsApp
Once you tap the play icon on a ShareChat video, WhatsApp will begin to reproduce the video in the picture-in-picture mode. The functionality will be available on both WhatsApp for iOS and Android.
- This app offers you an excellent sort of funny videos, best jokes, troll cricket, and other latest and funny things.
- You can also get the newest videos, movies, songs, and far more.
- Get free jokes, Shayari, motivational quotes, and far more in your Preferred language.
- Kundli match service is additionally given.
- Daily horoscope and Astrology from astrologers are available in most Indian languages.
- You can even find the best-suited quotes and tips for you on your career and Lifestyle.
- Religious and devotional services also are offered as daily Bhagwat Geeta quotes. One can easily translate any word from English to Hindi by using dictionary service.
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, click the PlayStore button in the emulator
- Search for: ShareChat app, and locate it
- You will see search result for the ShareChat app just install it
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for the app depending on your internet connection.