Download Free SHAREall PC app- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download SHAREall app On your windows 10 and macOS PCs and transfer files without USBs, External hard drives, USB cable and even without internet
Share files, Movies, Video, Apps, Pictures with other android phones while being offline directly during or after calls without the Internet and with no limitations. Send anywhere & receive all kinds of files anytime whilst being offline directly after calls
What is SHAREall For PC
Often in college or university and also in our working place, we need to share important files with others. Sharing video files, photos, ebooks, PDF, or DOC files become essential sometimes. But often, WiFi connection or mobile data is not available around us so that we can share those files while being online. If you are facing such a situation often,
I suggest you try some Android file transfer apps. Most of these apps are good at sharing a bulk amount of files very quickly. So, I think some of your tasks may be easier using such an app. And these files can now be used on your PCs which will be a good thing if you need to transfer files on a daily basis
One such app is ShareAll, ShareAll is a basic file sharing app with a very low system footprint of less than 8 MB. It allows you to quickly share files between devices without an internet connection or a cable. The devices are paired, and the files are transferred from within the app.
That is all there is to it, and the app does not have any extra bells and whistles. There are no file management features, or the ability to use cloud storage. This app has been built for the sole reason of transferring any file between two smartphones. The explorer for the files has tabs that automatically bin content by type, such as videos, photos, and music.
How does SHAREall Work?
Share all is the best file sharing app on Android. It provides a fast, easy, effective and efficient way to transfer data & share files. You just need to download the app from the play store and follow five easy steps.
- Step 1: Launch App and create a profile.
- Step 2: Click on Send to send files and Receive to receive files.
- Step 3: At the Receiver end, wait till the hotspot gets created automatically, and at the sender end, select files to send.
- Step 4: On the sender end, Wi-Fi gets connected to the hotspot automatically created by the receiver, and the receiver profile image gets displayed on the sender Wi-Fi screen. Clicking on the image results in a connection between the sender and receiver via hotspot.
- Step 5: Sent files start getting transferred between the sender and receiver without any internet connection.
Install SHAREall app on Windows and Mac
- To begin, install BlueStacks or Nox App Player on PC
- Launch the emulator on PC
- Once BlueStacks is launched, open the Playstore app already installed on the emulator
- Search for: Share Files & Send Anywhere – SHAREall
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for Share Files & Send Anywhere – SHAREall depending on your internet connection.