Table of Contents
Looking for a way to Download Screen Stream over HTTP PC You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install one of the best Tools app
Mirror your screen in real-time with HD quality to any device. Share your screen on any Smart TV, Gaming Console, PC, Laptop, Smartphone, or Tablet.
Screen Stream over HTTP PC- Pros/ Cons
What is Screen Mirroring
Screen Mirroring is a technique, which allows you to mirror your smartphone on the TV screen. You can easily access all of your games, photos, videos and other application on a big screen using this
Screen mirroring, also called screen sharing, is simply the process of replicating a phone, laptop, tablet, or computer screen onto a TV screen. Screen mirroring can be useful in an office setting as well as at home.
There are two general methods to screen mirroring. Wired connections offer a straight-forward and reliable solution for screen mirroring. At the same time, your device is then limited by being tethered to the TV. There are also devices that eliminate the need for cables and offer wireless screen mirroring.
- Screen Stream over HTTP allows viewing the device screen in your web browser
- No need of any additional software except for this app and a web browser.
- No annoying ads or pop-ups
- The application works via WiFi and/or 3G/LTE network
- Fast and stable WiFi recommended because of high traffic and low network delay requirement
- The number of client connections is unlimited, but be aware that each of them requires some CPU resources and bandwidth to send data.
- Screen Stream over HTTP PC uses the Android Cast feature and requires at least Android 5.0 to run.
- The main idea is to show your device screen during presentations and demos. Screen Stream over HTTP For Windows uses MJPEG to encode screen images and send them through the network. So it works with any desktop or mobile browser which supports MJPEG
- This is not a real-time streaming app. The expected delay is at least 0.5-1 second or more on slow devices, bad WiFi or on heavy CPU load by other apps.
- This app is not designed for streaming video, especially HD video. Use Chromecast instead.
- Screen Stream over HTTP app does NOT support SOUND streaming, because MJPEG does not support sound.
- Some cell operators may block incoming connections to your device for security reasons, so, even if the device has an IP address from a cell operator, you may not be able to connect to the device on using this IP address.
- Some WiFi networks (mostly public/guest) block connections between its clients for security reasons, so you may not be able to connect to the device via WiFi
Download Screen Stream over HTTP on Windows and Mac
Most of the apps these days are developed only for the mobile platform. Games and apps like PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. are available for Android and iOS platforms only. But Android emulators allow us to use all these apps on PC as well.
So even if the official version of Screen Stream over HTTP for PC not available, you can still use it with the help of Emulators. Here in this article, we are gonna present to you two of the popular Android emulators to use Screen Stream over HTTP on PC.
- Download the Bluestacks software from the below link, if you haven’t installed it earlier – Download Bluestacks or NoxPlayer for PC
- The installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open The emulator.
- It may take some time to load the Android Emulator initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of the Emulator
- Google play store comes pre-installed in the Emulator. On the home screen, find Playstore and double click on the icon to open it.
- Now search for the app you want to install on your PC. In our case search for Screen Stream over HTTP to install on PC.
- Once you click on the Install button, Screen Stream over HTTP will be installed automatically on your Android emulator. You can find the app under the list of installed apps
Also get the App for you smartphone From the Google PlayStore LINK