Install Free Samsung Music on PC- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download Samsung Music PC app, on your Windows and Mac PCs/laptops, and enjoy one of the best experiences from a music playing app. The app will sort all the music itself
Why use Samsung Music for PC app
Samsung phones come with a pre-installed music player. Apart from supporting local music playback, it also integrates with Spotify, which lets you combine your personal library with the one from the streaming service. However, on Android Auto, you had to resort to the dedicated Spotify app, as Samsung Music never worked with Google’s in-car software experience. That has now changed with the latest update to Samsung’s app, which enables playback and control on your vehicle’s dashboard and brings support for Android 10.
Once you’ve installed the update, Samsung Music should appear on your Android Auto home screen. If you’re using the old Auto interface on your phone, you can choose the media player from the audio drop-down menu in the bottom bar. The app works just like any other on the platform — as well as playback control, you get rudimentary access to your library so you can search for songs, playlists, artists, or albums.
- Store music on the cloud.
- Create your own playlists
- Editing and tweaking options (You know in what things right ? I need not explain this)
- No-ads and completely free
- Sleep Timer
- A Beautiful UI ( Very Very important) When we go to the player, it must feel soothing and a vacation from work, which most apps are unable to implement upon.
- Bluetooth/Headset Control
- Supports playback of various sound formats such as MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC.
How to Install Samsung Music app on Windows and Mac
Samsung Music has all the features you could wish for in a great Android music player, including lock screen controls and the ability to create playlists. This app also has an equalizer you can use to customize the playback.
- Install an Android emulator on your PC, if you already do not have one, I recommend BlueStacks or Nox App Player
- Launch the emulator on your PC, initially it may take some time
- Log in using your Google ID, if you do not have one you will need it to download the app
- Open the Playstore app form the home screen of the emulator
- In the search bar type Samsung Music, and locate the app
- Click on the Install button to complete the process and enjoy Samsung Music on Windows
You can also Download a .apk file and install the app via the file
If you are a Samsung mobile Phone user you can access the app from the galaxy store as well