Install Free Roposo for PC – Windows 10, Mac
Here in this article, I will lay down the step by step guide for you to download and use the Roposo app on your PC.
Most of the apps available on Google play store or iOS Appstore are made exclusively for mobile platforms. But do you know you can still use any of your favorite Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if the official version for the PC platform not available? Yes, they do exits a few simple tricks you can use to install Android apps on Windows machines and use them as you use on Android smartphones.
What is Roposo for PC app?
A lot of TikTok influencers have begun shifting to the Roposo PC app, which now includes more than 65 million downloads. The app has also secured the number one social app on the Google Play Store, following the ban on the TikTok app. The Roposo app, available in 12 Indian languages, claims of 14 million video creators and 80 million videos created monthly.
Roposo for Windows is a social network that allows you to share photos and renders a chance to follow creative people while discovering new fashion trends. Users can sign-in using their Facebook or Google account. Once the signing-in formalities are done and dusted, the app provides a wide array of options in terms of choosing your ‘Interests’.
You can directly share the video or content with social media like Facebook, WhatsApp status, Instagram feed, etc. The app comes with various languages like Kannada, Hindi, English, Tamil, Telugu, and many more. So languages are not a barrier to share or show your talent in this platform.
Create your amazing video using various filters, stickers, and effects with slow motion, time-lapse effects. The features are really great to edit the video.
How to download Roposo app on Windows and Mac
- Download the Bluestacks software on your PC
- The installation procedure is quite simple and straight-forward. After successful installation, open Bluestacks emulator.
- It may take some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. Once it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks
- Google play store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Playstore and double on the icon to open it.
- Search for Roposo – Video Status, Earn Money, Friends Chat to install on PC.
- Once you click on the Install button, the app will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. You can find the app under the list of installed apps in Bluestacks.