Play Rise of Kingdoms on PC Free – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Want to know a method to play Rise of Kingdoms app on PC, Well I will be discussing later in this article how you can download and play the game on your PC without any problems
Rise Of Kingdoms PC app
Rise of Kingdoms for PC app is a light fantasy-style strategy game in Europe and America. Unlike most COC games on the market, in addition to the unique defense tower stunt system, players can also control hero units in real-time, choose heroes of different professions and customize a variety of stunts, and try a variety of different on the battlefield Soldier, potion, hero strategy combination to make full use of heroes
Unsurprisingly, the visual presentation of the game is at a quite high level. The graphics are appealing, colorful, and are done in an utterly cartoonish style which might remind you of something that famous Albert Uderzo might have done if he was a Pixar animator. And while visual designers and animators at Lilith games had obviously done a pretty decent job, as they always do, this time they might’ve just gone a little overboard with an excessive cuteness.
The Game was launched with the name Rise of Civilization but in 2019 due to some legal reasons the developers had to change the name to what it currently is
- 11 unique nations: You can choose to become either Rome, Germany, Britain, France, Spain, China, Japan, Korea, Arabia, Ottoman or Byzantium, and start building your own city to become the most powerful one in the kingdom! Each nation has its own unique pros and cons. More nations are being added in the next updates.
- Real-time Battles: In this game, you can do the battles on a huge, wide, open, and detailed map with other players in real-time. There are tons of natural obstacles like forests, rivers, lakes, mountains, and strategic passes on the map.
- Realistic Day and Night cycle: Not like other games, Rise of Kingdoms has a realistic day&night cycle. Take the advantage of night to do surprising attacks on the opponents. Light is your friend during the day time.
- Massive Unexplored Map: At the beginning of the kingdom, many places are not discovered by human, thus there isn’t any complete map of the world. Start exploring the world and un-fogging the map!
- Pick the Legend Commanders you love: The game features a lot of historical figures like Sun Tzu, Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, Kusunoki Masahige, etc. Use the commanders you love and start conquering the world with your unstoppable armies!
How to Download Rise Of Kingdoms on Windows and Mac
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC
- Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
- Open the PlayStore app from the home screen of the emulator
- Search for Rise of Kingdoms app
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install Rise of Kingdoms for Windows
- Click the Rise of Kingdoms icon on the home screen to start playing