Ring Always Home for PC – Download free on Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the Ring Always Home app on PC. Join millions of Americans and use the Ring app to get real-time crime and safety alerts from your Neighbors. Now you can easily use this app on your Windows and Mac PCs
What is Ring Always Home PC app
You use the same Ring Always home for PC app whether you have a Ring Doorbell or Ring Alarm security system. The app lets you answer your doorbell, arm/disarm your system, adjust device settings, and more. You’ll receive notifications when sensors trigger, so you can be kept in the loop.
But the real savings are found in Ring’s $10 per month Protect Plus plan for professional monitoring. That’s less expensive than its competitors, especially when you consider that it includes monitoring, cellular backup and the recording of events from an unlimited number of cameras, including the Ring Video Doorbell. If you decide to cancel the service and try self-monitoring, there are no fees. And you can continue to receive activity notifications and live video feeds on your smartphone.
The Ring Always home for Windows Alarm system is basic, and lacks the integration with other home automation devices that are found in competing systems. Ring says that more sensors and expanded functionality are in the works and will eventually create a robust smart home system. Overall, it’s hard to beat the price of Ring Alarm, its effective camera-based strategy and its low-cost monthly monitoring service.
- Arm/disarm entire system or individual sensors
- View detailed event history and alerts
- Control and schedule lights
- Remote control cameras, including pan/tilt/zoom (if supported by camera)
- View live stream
- View recorded video
- View doorbell camera
What Ring Always Home for PC app does not Support
- Smart plug control
- Lock/unlock smart doors
- Updated weather forecast
- Smart thermostat controls
- Create programs/schedules
- Garage door control
- Geofencing, which automatically adjusts your security and automation equipment after you’ve left a set radius of your home or “geo-fence”
How to Install Ring Always Home app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, you can choose from the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the emulator.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen.
- Search for the Ring Always Home app
- Click on the install button to start the download process.
You can now use this app on your Smartphone as well, just follow this LINK