Table of Contents
Download and Play PUBG Mobile Lite app on PC. You can play this game on your PC you just need to follow the steps given below to complete the download of the game on your Windows and Mac PCs.
PUBG LITE is a Battle Royale shooter that you can enjoy on your laptop and even on a low-end PC. You will play with a maximum of 100 players, in a struggle for survival. Gather weapons, vehicles, and supplies strategically and outwit your opponents to become the last person standing.
What is the PUBG Mobile Lite PC app
A Battle Royale at your grasp filled with excitement and loads of action, PUBG MOBILE LITE is the type of game that you will play for hours. Dive on to a 2×2 km island and see if you got what it takes to make it to the end, when you are set against 59 other players.Stock up on bandages and energy drinks, and find the right vehicle to take you to the middle of an ever-shrinking ring. Dodge player bullets and use pain killers to sooth the pain, or crouch through tight spaces, hide within the grass and catch your enemies off guard. Overcome your opponents with skill shots and try your best to be the last man standing!
PUBG Mobile Lite for PC, developed by Chinese gaming giant Tencent and PUBG Corp., requires 490MB of free space to download, compared to the 1.6GB for the latest version of PUBG Mobile. The app is designed to run on devices with less than 2GB of RAM, too.
However, PUBG MOBILE did create a want in the market and everybody wanted to play – even those who had cheap low-end phones. The PUBG MOBILE team responded and announced PUBG MOBILE LITE. Meant to be an optimized version of the game for low-end devices, PUBG MOBILE LITE has now been released in India and it promises a lot of things on paper (or rather on the Play Store).
The game claims to offer the authentic PUBG experience on phone with 2GB RAM and that got me wondering – how? PUBG MOBILE is a benchmark and the only way to optimize the experience would be to tone down the graphics and throw out most of the features that make PUBG the game we know.
Advantages of Playing on PC
- MacrosSay goodbye to repetitive tasks in PUBG MOBILE LITE for PC. Use BlueStacks Macros to skip the predictable tasks and execute them with a single keystroke. Record and share your favorite macro files with your gaming buddies.
- Multi InstancePlay multiple games at the same time. Or play the game from different accounts. Switch effortlessly between multiple tasks with BlueStacks Multi-Instance.
- Multi-Instance Sync Play the game with the power of Multi-Instance Sync. Replicate what you are doing on the main instance in all other instances. Level up faster, play more.
- Eco Mode Play seamlessly from multiple BlueStacks instances. Enable the ‘Eco Mode to lower your PC’s resource consumption.
How to Download and Play PUBG MOBILE LITE on PC
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC, or you can use the GameLoop emulator.
- Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later
- Look for PUBG MOBILE LITE in the search bar at the top right corner
- Click to install the app from the search results
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install the game
- Click the game icon on the home screen to start playing
Does PUBG LITE support cross-play?
Unfortunately, PUBG LITE for Windows doesn’t support cross-platforms play. PUBG on Steam, Xbox, Mobile, and PS4 are now all available. Try out PUBG on all platforms!
What is the minimum specifications?
It is designed to run smoothly on a various PC environment. We recommend the following system specifications for your enjoyable experience. You can download PUBG LITE and required drivers