Table of Contents
Download the PS4 Simulator app on PC and enjoy the PlayStation user Interface on your Windows and macOS powered PCs
How to Download PS4 Simulator for PC
- Download an Android emulator on your PCs and get the android experience on your devices
- Best emulators are here: BlueStacks or Nox App Player
- Open the Android emulator and login with Google account.
- PS4 Simulator app available on the Play Store. So search and find it.
- Choose the install option under the Simulator logo, and enjoy!
FAQs regarding PS4 Simulator for Windows
How much RAM do you need to rune the app
A Minimum of 2GB RAM is required to run this app your device
Cam I play games using the simulator?
As the name suggests it is just simulator rather than an emulator. the app simply gives you an outlook of the PS4 UI. you cannot use any sony service or games that are offered for the PS4
IS PS4 Simulation an official app?
No it is not an official app by PS4 rather its creator is Left4TheUndead. and it does not contain any services by Sony or PlayStation