Get Amazing PS4 Remote Play for PC (3.0.0)
Table of Contents
- 1 What is PS4 Remote Play for PC
- 2 PS4 Remote Play for PC-Getting ready
- 3 PS4 Remote Play for PC-Which Devices are Compatible
- 4 System requirements- PS4 Remote Play for PC
- 5 Download PS4 Remote Play on Windows and Mac
PS4 Remote Play for PC is a service that lets you play PS4 games on your phone, tablet and PCs over a Wi-Fi connection
Having a PlayStation 4 is only half the fun. Being able to play titles like Spiderman or Red Dead Redemption 2 on the go thanks to PS4 Remote Play PC is the real kicker.
What is PS4 Remote Play for PC
PS4 Remote Play for PC lets you stream and play your PS4 games, switch between games, view your PS4 home screen and browse the console’s menus, on any compatible device that’s connected to your broadband network.
That means you can start playing with your PS4 connected to a TV, pause your game and access the PS4 Remote Play app on your chosen device, and your game will be there, ready to keep playing from exactly where you left it. Or you can switch on your PS4 and start playing directly from the app, with no need to ever switch on your TV.
Remote Play is a feature of Sony video game consoles that allows the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 to transmit its video and audio output to another device; previously this could only be a PlayStation Portable or PlayStation Vita. In 2014, it was expanded to include the use of PlayStation TV, Xperia smartphones and tablets, and PlayStation Now. In 2016, it was expanded to Microsoft Windows PCs and macOS. Finally, iOS and Android are supported.
PS4 Remote Play for PC-Getting ready
You’ll need the following to use PS4 Remote Play on PC
- PS4 system*
- DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller
- USB cable or DUALSHOCK 4 USB wireless adaptor
By using a wireless adaptor, you can use the controller wirelessly.
- Account for PlayStation Network
- High-speed Internet connection
(For best performance, we recommend a high-speed connection with upload and download speeds of at least 15 Mbps.)
PS4 Remote Play for PC-Which Devices are Compatible
You can use PS4 Remote Play app on any of these devices when they’re connected to your home broadband network:
Android smartphones and tablets
Any Android device running Android 5.0 or higher can play PS4 Remote Play app games using on-screen controls. Devices running Android 10 or higher can connect to a DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller via Bluetooth.
iPhone and iPad
Any Apple device running iOS 12.1 or higher can play PS4 Remote Play app games using on-screen controls. Devices running iOS 13 or higher have DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller support via Bluetooth.
PC or Mac
Desktop or laptop computers (Windows 8 or 10, and macOS 10.12 or later), with the PS4 Remote Play app, installed. Mac devices running macOS 10.15* will be able to use a DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller via Bluetooth.
System requirements- PS4 Remote Play for PC
- A computer with either of the following operating systems.
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel Core i5-560M Processor 2.67 GHz or faster
- Intel Core i5-2450M Processor 2.50 GHz or faster
- 100 MB or more of available storage
- 2 GB or more of RAM
- 1024 × 768 or higher display resolution
- Sound card
- USB port
- A computer with any of the following operating systems.
- macOS High Sierra
- macOS Mojave
- macOS Catalina
- Intel Core i5-520M Processor 2.40 GHz or faster
- 40 MB or more of available storage
- 2 GB or more of RAM
- USB port
Download PS4 Remote Play on Windows and Mac
You can download the PS4 Remote Play on your Windows and macOS powered PCs through its official website. You can get follow this LINK
IF you have an android emulator already installed you can get the official app from Google Playstore. We are going to discuss how you can get it using an android emulator
- Download the android emulator BlueStacks or NoxPlayer (if you already do not have them)
- Complete the installation and launch the emulator
- You will be required to give your Google Credentials- Initial setup may take some time
- On the home screen Look for the Google Playstore app and open it
- In the search bar of PlayStore and search for PS4 Remote Play app by PlayStation Mobile Inc. and install it
- After the installation is complete you can now enjoy the PS4 games on your PC