Install free Polarr for PC – Windows 10, mac
Table of Contents
Download the Polarr app on PC. It is the easiest app to create your own aesthetics and share it with others.
What Polarr PC app?
Not every photo you take comes out perfectly, and not every photo needs to. But sometimes you want to put effort into having an image look exactly like you imagined, whether that’s recovering a photo of your friends in a dark bar or subtly tweaking a stunning landscape.
In February 2015, Polarr launched an online photo editor. It was one of the earliest in-browser photo editors capable of editing RAW images.
In June 2015, the first mobile version of Polarr Photo Editor was released for iOS. The app was similar in features to the in-browser photo editor and received more than 250,000 downloads within the first 48 hours of availability in the App Store. An Android version was launched a month later in the Google Play Store.
When you first run Polarr for Windows app, it takes you through a live in-app tutorial using a sample photo that offers a terrific introduction to how to use its image correction tools. It shows you the interface pieces, how to import, and how to get a hazy landscape looking crisp.
There’s also a really helpful Adjustments Guide that shows every type of adjustment with three images—the original in the center, the adjustment at -80 on the left, and +80 on the right. It’s a great way to see exactly what each tool does.
- RAW editing – probably one of the biggest new features, you can finally edit RAW files with Polarr
- Custom filters: users have been able to create their own filters with Polarr since the beginning, but now you can share them with a QR code
- Color masking: this is a powerful feature that lets you color edit only certain parts of your photo, like making the sun more saturated in a landscape shot
- 2 new local adjustments: blurring and pixelation
- Gradient masks: now your gradient masks can be reflected
- Portrait mode orientation for editing
- Click-and-drag to customize your toolbar
- Newly-designed curve, color toning, and cropping tools
What the app offers
Polarr offers basic cropping, lighting, and color correction tools. But it goes well beyond those with a nifty histogram editor, curve adjustments, and sharpening and clarity tools. It even offers lens corrections for geometric and fringing distortion, but let’s be honest: Those tools aren’t as powerful as the ones offered in DxO Optics Pro and Lightroom, since they’re not based on profiles for the equipment used. Instead, they simply let you eyeball the results. In fact, I could only add fringing in Polarr, not remove it automatically as the two mentioned programs can.
How to Install Polarr app on Windows and Mac
- Install BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Run the .exe file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator
- Simply open the emulator from the desktop shortcut
- Look for the PlayStore app on the home screen and click on it.
- Search for the Polarr app and click on the install button to get the app on PC.
Also you can download the app on PC form this LINK.