Install Free Plus Messenger on PC – Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the Plus Messenger PC app and get the second-best telegram app on the market and start connecting with your friends and family via your PC/Laptop
Are Telegram and Plus Messenger for PC any different
Telegram may be among the most popular messaging services in the world, yet there are still many who don’t know what it’s all about. The app is often name-dropped in discussions regarding online privacy and security, but aren’t all messaging apps secure? Don’t apps like WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger also have the fabled “end-to-end” encryption? What makes Telegram so special?
In this article, we’ll explain what Telegram does, what its main features are, and why you might consider using it.
What is Telegram?
TelegramTelegram is an online messaging app that works just like popular messaging apps WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger. This means that you can use it to send messages to your friends when connected to Wi-Fi or your mobile data. Telegram is cloud-based and claims that it prioritizes security and speed, making it a good alternative to other popular messaging apps.
The service launched in 2013, and since then it has reached 200 million active monthly users. is a multi-platform messaging service founded by Russian entrepreneur Pavel Durov. It rolled out for Android in Alpha on October 20, 2013, and now has an estimated 200 million monthly users. Telegram’s user base tends to increase whenever a privacy scandal hits one of its larger competitors.
Telegram Messenger: Just another messaging app?
Telegram’s core functionality is the same as most other messaging apps: You can message other Telegram users, create group conversations, call contacts, and send files and stickers.
Telegram’s similarity to other more popular messaging apps is a major part of why some people either haven’t heard of it or aren’t interested in using it — If they already use a messaging app and it serves them well, why would they consider another?
Developed by Rafalense, this messaging app is free to use for all people worldwide. Plus Messenger uses Telegram API and adds to it some features making it fully packed with amazing features. Currently, the app has over 20 million downloads so far. What does this tell you? It says you that many people trust the app.
The app is also translated into many languages making it more convenient for people to use it worldwide. The app gives you the freedom to create many accounts on a single device you can have up to 10 accounts on your Smartphone.
Plus Messenger adds some extra features to official Telegram app:
- Separated tabs for chats: users, groups, channels, bots, favorites, unread, admin/creator.
- Many options to customize tabs.
- Multi-account (up to 10).
- Categories. Create custom groups of chats (family, work, sports…).
- Categories can be saved and restored.
- Change the default app folder.
- Different sorting methods for chats.
- Increased limit of pinned chats to 100.
- Increased favorite stickers limit to 20.
- Show floating notifications when users are online/writing.
- Select all chats and apply different options (read, mute/unmute, archive…).
- Forward messages without quoting. Edit message/caption before forwarding.
- Save documents using the original name.
- Copy selection of text message.
How to Download Plus Messenger on Windows and Mac
- Install BlueStacks or NoxPlayer Android emulator on your PC
- Complete the Installation process by following the instructions
- Log In using your Google Credentials
- Open the PlayStore app inside the emulator, it can be accessed from the home screen
- Search for the Plus Messenger app, and locate it
- Click on the Install button to complete the download