Download Free PlayStation Messages for PC (20.01.5)
Table of Contents
PlayStation Messages for PC let you Communicate with your friends on PlayStation Network right from your device
PlayStation Messages for PC lets you send not just text messages, but short voice messages as well that you record from within the app. It also lets you send cute stickers and share photos with your contacts. The app also supports group messages with up to 100 other players at once.
PlayStation Messages for PC- What to expect
he PlayStation is more than just a gaming console now, with numerous social features that connect gamers under one roof. PlayStation Messages lets you be connected to your gamer friends from PSN even without being on your actual console. You can message your friends and groups, and see who’s online at a glance.
Sony’s launched a companion PlayStation Messages for PC app, that lets you talk to anyone on your PSN friends list. PlayStation Messages does only that you’ll need the full PlayStation app to explore new releases, PS4 news and anything to do with your PSN account. However, like Facebook and its messenger app, you’ll be able to jump between your PS apps through tabs, all message-based functions are in this new app. Useful features include the ability to see who’s already online at a glance
PlayStation Messages PC feels very similar to other messaging apps in interface and features, but only works within the scope of PSN. It’s a competent little messaging app, but its limited contacts setup and the lack of more advanced multimedia sharing beyond photos limit its viability as a daily-use product.
PlayStation Messages For PC
Chat about the games you love, arrange awesome multiplayer matches or even send gaming challenges to your friends.
- Check your Friends List to instantly see who’s online and what they’re playing.
- Send text or voice messages to friends or friend groups anytime you like.
- Upload and share your own images and attachments or swap PlayStation-themed stickers.
- Search for and add new PlayStation Network contacts.
Download PlayStation Messages For PC
- Download and install BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
- Open the installed BlueStacks or NoxPlayer and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “PlayStation Messages – Check your online friends” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click PlayStation Messages – Check your online friends icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also use PlayStore to install PlayStation Messages – Check your online friends. on your mobile
To be able to use the application, as is logical , we will have to have a PlayStation Network account. If we have it, it will be enough to identify us to automatically access all our PSN friends: here we can start a conversation with any of them or even create a group
Can you party chat on PlayStation Messages For PC app?
Members can also chat and join parties together to play multiplayer games. The new app is the third piece of standalone mobile software Sony has released to complement its PlayStation 4 console, after the core PlayStation app in 2013, and a dedicated PlayStation Messages app
Can you check PlayStation messages PC online?
Use PlayStation Messages For PC to see who’s online and to send messages to your friends from your mobile device. Always stay connected with your friends even while you‘re away from your PS4.
How do you recover deleted messages on ps4?
Messages that are accidentally deleted (moved to the trash) can be placed back into the Inbox or any other folder you select. Select (Trash) > (Folders) and select the checkbox of the message you want to move back, then select [Move to [Inbox]] or [Move To].