Table of Contents
Use the PhotoGrid app on your PC. Add stickers, text, backgrounds, graffiti, boarders, and mosaic, or adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, and layout of your photos!
What is the PhotoGrid PC app?
PhotoGrid for PC is a photo app that allows you to create funny scenes by overlaying favorite photos or placing them into layouts. From the main menu, you can choose the kind of layout they want
- Grid HD for grids with varied layouts,
- Single HD for the usual single, and other options depending on your device (iOS users won’t find as many choices).
Next, the app takes them to their device’s gallery (as well as cloud albums for Android), where they select the photos they want to use. Then, kids can rearrange images in the grid; change the layout of the grid; change the background; and for Android devices, add text, stickers, word bubbles, and more. Once they’re finished, kids can save and share their creations.
The most popular of Photo Grid’s collage editors is Grid HD, which comes with a huge menu of beautiful, pre-designed templates that accommodate anywhere from two to nine different photos. It offers different orientations (vertical, horizontal, or square) and lets you fiddle with settings like rounded corners and invisible borders. It even lets you add patterns, colors, and different die-cut edges to your borders.
Photo Grid For PC has lots of great features and flexibility for creating photo layouts.
- You can select from several layouts, various fonts and text box patterns and designs, stickers, orientations, and frames.
- You can also choose to render with a sketch effect, swap, rotate, nudge, zoom, or center each photo in their grids.
- Choosing photos from the device gallery is easy, and file management is a snap.
- Resolutions come in 720 to 1024 pixels and in jpg or png format. Settings give kids some nice storage choices and the ability to email for support.
- Note that iOS users will find fewer options — it’s really a bare-bones version of the Android app.
- On the downside, some of the menu items are confusing, and navigation is not intuitive in spots. Still, it’s a fun way to make cool photo collages, especially if you’re using the Android version of the app.
Overall, the Photo Grid for Windows app offers an adequate set of tools, but I still think it could use a couple of extras. It would be nice if Photo Grid let you customize the thickness of your borders and the curve of your collage’s panels. I’ve seen these features on other collage apps, and have found them to be incredibly useful.
How to Install the PhotoGrid app on your Windows and Mac PC
- You will need to install an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks or NoxPlayer emulator.
- Run the Exe file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator on your PC.
- Open the emulator, it may take some time to open depending on your internet connection
- Log in using your Google ID, it is necessary to access the PlayStore app features
- Search for the PhotoGrid app and click on the install button.
You can also use the PhotoGrid app on your smartphone as well.