Table of Contents
Parler on PC app is a non-biased, free speech social media focused on protecting user’s rights. Create your own community and enjoy content and news in real-time.
What is Parler PC app
Parler for Windows describes itself as “non-biased, free speech social media focused on protecting user’s rights.” Users can discover news related to politics, sports, and entertainment. They can also comment on and upvote posts called “parleys.”
- IP addresses and other location information
- A user’s searches, viewed posts, and the number of times they visited
- That user information is shared with vendors, service providers, and analytics partners, according to the policy.
The first “mass migration” of right-wing users from major social networks to Parler happened in June after a number of accounts that posted misleading content about Covid-19 and George Floyd protests got banned from the bigger social media sites.
Thousands of supporters of the QAnon conspiracy theory have joined in the last few weeks, after Facebook, Instagram and YouTube took sweeping action against them in early October. Followers believe President Trump is waging a secret war against a “deep state” elite of Satan-worshipping pedophiles. Facebook’s ban on organizations that promote violence has also forced groups such as the Proud Boys and Boogaloo Bois to rebuild on Parler.
The app claims that it allows all the freedom to you, so you can express your feelings without holding back. If so,e you guys are not happy with the way other platforms are censoring your content or the content you LIKE, Parler for Windows might be an option for you
Neither we nor our website is in any way associated with Parler or its makers. We are just a fansite covering different apps and methods to run the same on computers. We do not promote the illegal or malicious use of this application. The application should not be used to incite violence or promote hate speech.
How to Install Parler app on Windows and Mac
- You will need an Android Emulator on PC for this purpose, I will BlueStacks or NoxPlayer
- For now, complete the installation of the emulator on your PC, whichever you choose
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app on the home screen
- Log in using you Google ID
- Search for the Parler app
- Click on the install button to complete the download
Use the app on your Smartphone as well by following this LINK
Download the Parler app on your Windows and Mac using an APK( Alternate Method)
This is an alternate method to the one discussed above if you are unable to use the app on your PC. Just follow the steps discussed below.
- You will need to download the Bluestacks emulator on your PC
- Complete the installation of the emulator by following the on-screen instructions.
- Also if you are not able to find an apk file yourself, download it from HERE.
- Download the .apk file for an app from any third-party site and launch BlueStacks on your computer.
- Now, press the Ctrl + Shift + B keys or click on the Install apk button from the side toolbar
- This will open up a Windows Explorer pop-up, from where you can navigate to the apk file for the app you want to install on BlueStacks