Use for Free Norton VPN for PC- Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the Norton VPN app on PC. Enjoy global access to all your favorite apps and websites wherever you are. Change your location, and take charge of your app and browser security.
Why the Norton VPN PC app
Norton VPN for PC is a Virtual Private Network that most people use because it comes bolted-on to their Norton 360 subscription. It is a service that is primarily advertised as a privacy tool for protecting your data while on public WiFi.
However, Norton VPN will also allow you to pretend to be in a different country and will ensure that your ISP cannot track your online habits. Norton VPN PC app has begun providing access to Netflix US, which is definitely going to make this VPN popular with some consumers. On the other hand, Norton Secure VPN is not as well rounded as other VPNs on the market – and it lacks some features you might expect to find on a VPN in this price range. For this reason, it is not a VPN we recommend investing in unless it comes bolted onto your antivirus plan.
With endpoints in 29 countries, Norton Secure VPN shares its back-end infrastructure with SurfEasy, a Canadian VPN provider, previously owned by Opera and acquired by Symantec in 2017. This creates a slightly ambiguous situation when it comes to legal jurisdiction, but it’s best to assume that the service is answerable to both US and Canadian law.
Secure VPN is a no-logging service, which means that no connection information at all should be stored when you use it, although this has neither been demonstrated in court nor independently audited. It also has a built-in blocking feature for ad trackers for a bit of extra privacy, but the lack of a kill switch– which halts internet traffic if your VPN is unexpectedly disconnected – is a security flaw.
- Number of servers: 1,500 (1,200 virtual)
- Number of server locations: 29 countries, 73 cities
- Number of IP addresses: 1,800-plus
- Clear no-logging policy
- Excellent streaming performance
- Excellent European speeds
- No-kill switch
- Very poor US speeds
- Lack of advanced features and broad device support
- Becomes more expensive after the first year
Norton VPN for Windows lets you choose a subscription that renews monthly or annually, with a discount for the longer of the two. You can also choose a plan that covers one, five, or 10 devices. Five is the industry average for the number of simultaneous connections permitted with a subscription.
How to Install Norton VPN app on Windows and Mac
- You will need to install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Run the Exe file on your PC to complete the installation on your PC.
- Open the PlayStore app after opening the emulator, the app is already installed on the emulator.
- You will need to log in using your Google ID to access the play store features.
- Search for the Norton VPN app
- Click on the install button to complete the download.
You can use the Norton VPN app on your smartphone as well, follow this LINK.