News Break for PC – Use free on Windows 10, Mac
Table of Contents
Download the News Break app on PC and get local headlines, breaking news, and relevant stories that matter to you straight to your phone.
What is News Break PC app
News aggregator apps on Android have dramatically reshaped how we stay informed with the latest news. Newspapers, tabloids, and even broadcasts have become a thing of the past. We’ve moved ahead in a world where news outlets don’t need to rely on advertisers’ consent to deliver unbiased, and unflinching news.
People prefer the best Android news apps because of the different news angles and timeliness offered by these apps. Besides, they save us from the tedious task of tracking tons of news sources, compiling all our favorites under one roof.
If you really only want updates from your regional newspaper, go ahead and download the News Break for Windows app. But for news stories from around the world and across topics including entertainment, science, tech, politics, and beyond, find yourself the best news app for you that’s customizable. News Break for PC app collects articles from a large pool of sources and incorporate different types of reporting, so not everything comes from the New York Times or a local news station.
Positioned as a news aggregator focused on local reporting, the platform surged to be the third-most downloaded U.S. iOS app across the board in mid-March this year amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Founded in Silicon Valley in 2015, News Break now boasts 23 million monthly users with a growing network of more than 10,000 content providers. Sensor Tower estimated the app has more than 50 million installs globally across iOS and Android devices, among which more than 99% are from the U.S.
- Get a curated daily brief focused on breaking stories, the U.S, local headlines, crime updates, traffic, events, sports updates, and more U.S. news and local updates
- Our intelligent local news platform aggregates rich, relevant stories from more than 10,000 trusted news outlets across the U.S.
- Breaking news – be the first to know about breaking local news, U.S. headlines, world news, and local updates
- Find local restaurants, local events, shop openings, traffic, breaking stories, and more – all in a single app!
- Read unique perspectives and personal stories from local writers and content creators
- U.S. headlines, sports updates, lifestyle stories, and local events – focus on the incredible things that are happening right where you live and work
How to Install News Break app on Windows and Mac
- Install an android emulator on your PC, I will recommend BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
- Run the .exe file on your PC to complete the installation of the emulator.
- Open the emulator from the desktop shortcut, and wait for it to start
- Look for the PlayStore app and click on it to open, you will then be asked to log in using your Google ID
- Search for the News Break app.
- Click on the install button to complete the download process.
Use the app on your smartphone just follow this LINK.